The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: All tied up! :: America's Got Talent: Escape Artist (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Moxahalla
View Profile
Special user
Los Angeles
751 Posts

Profile of Moxahalla
Mmm...Escape artist Spencer Horsman wows the judges & audience for the 2nd week in a row on national American TV....and no one here even brings it up?

At this point, he is definitely in the running to win this.

(A few weeks back, Mike Griffin also performed, but was voted off)
Russell_LA
View Profile
Regular user
Van Nuys, CA
101 Posts

Profile of Russell_LA
I just saw this and thought it was enjoyable. I feel the performance suffered a bit by the editing that was done to save time and fit it into the TV format. (Which is a subject I know has been discussed in other threads by performers who have had similar things happen to them.) The program seemed to have dropped much of the set up and did not milk the tension of the situation. That is no fault of Spencer Horsman, though.

He was smart in attempting to do something that the audience could identify with a bit easier than the large apparatus he had used before. Drowning is a universal fear, I think it was smart of him to exploit that. He is coming off likable and engaging in the interviews, someone you want to succeed. I hope he goes far.
"You cannot kill the boogeyman."
- Halloween