The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Boxes, tubes & bags :: Routines for whiteboard (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
mickym
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of mickym
Does anyone have suggestions for routines to be used with a whiteboard on which a few topics are listed and the magician tells what each one of a few volunteers has chosen from these topics?
I have such a board and I perform according to the routine that was delivered with it, but I would like to vary my performance.
I will appreciate any assistance.
Micky
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
What on earth are you talking about, "whiteboard", I did a search and there is no such magic trick item.
mickym
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of mickym
Look at the following link:
http://www.cobra-magic.com/product/4
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Thanks, you have posted in the wrong section. That is considered mental magic, so post in 'A Penny for yout Thoughts' section or when you get to 50 posts, the 'Inner Thoughts' section will be available to you to post your request on mental magic in.
mickym
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of mickym
Dear Hegblini,
Thank you very much for your advice. In fact I have been told that already, but then I saw this section and I thought that it fits here. I understand that I was wrong.
Micky
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2012-05-19 02:39, mickym wrote:
Dear Hegblini,
Thank you very much for your advice. In fact I have been told that already, but then I saw this section and I thought that it fits here. I understand that I was wrong.
Micky

It has nothing to do with right or wrong, I just want you get the help the Café is famous for. I no longer do mental magic, so I don't have a solution for your question.
mickym
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of mickym
Dear Hegblini,
Thank you again, I appreciate your explanation.
Micky
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Ha micky
check out predict perfect by meir yedid
its a great effect with number prediction.
I use a white board for parlor.
and a chalkboard for stage performences.
todd
mickym
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of mickym
Hi Todd,
Thank you very much for your advice, I will look at it.
Micky
bowers
View Profile
Inner circle
Oakboro N.C.
7024 Posts

Profile of bowers
Your very welcome micky
I love this effect.i use it in some
of my school schows.and church events also.
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
Quote:
On 2012-05-19 03:01, wmhegbli wrote:

I just want you get the help the Café is famous for.

The Magic Café is also a great place for people without reading a single word of someone's effect, and without a single shred of evidence, to go and accuse a person of out right stealing another person's effect. And then when the record is set straight and it is found that the guy didn't steal anything, everyone who did the accusing can stay completly silent. Smile
mickym
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of mickym
Quote:
On 2012-05-20 16:06, bowers wrote:
Ha micky
check out predict perfect by meir yedid
its a great effect with number prediction.
I use a white board for parlor.
and a chalkboard for stage performences.
todd

Hi Todd,
I looked at "Predict Perfect", it is interesting and thank you again for your advice.
However, just for your information, the use of my whiteboard is completely different. You can see what it is used for in the following link, and I am looking for other ideas:
http://www.cobra-magic.com/product/4
Micky
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2012-05-20 19:50, dpe666 wrote:
Quote:

The Magic Café is also a great place for people without reading a single word of someone's effect, and without a single shred of evidence, to go and accuse a person of out right stealing another person's effect. And then when the record is set straight and it is found that the guy didn't steal anything, everyone who did the accusing can stay completly silent. Smile

Where did that come from? Very weird reaction to the great help on the Café from it's members.
dpe666
View Profile
Inner circle
2895 Posts

Profile of dpe666
Quote:
On 2012-05-21 19:11, wmhegbli wrote:
Quote:
On 2012-05-20 19:50, dpe666 wrote:
Quote:

Where did that come from? Very weird reaction to the great help on the Café from it's members.

Sorry. I was in a very bad mood. But my point is that there is a lot of back biting, fighting, accusations, etc. It seems like there is more of that than there is actual help. My comment was not directed at anyone specific. Smile
mickym
View Profile
Loyal user
236 Posts

Profile of mickym
So what about ideas for other routines to be used with my whiteboard? I need someone with a better imagination than mine.
Micky