The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Step right up! :: Movie Theater Help!!!! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
JBCloseUpMagic
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of JBCloseUpMagic
Hi guys,

Im not sure if this is the right place to post this since I am new and I just came across this thread. Anyway I got a part time job at an AMC theater and they really want people to push this thing called an AMC Stubs card. Its a reward zone type deal but everyone always seems interested right until the end when I say its a dollar a month or 12 bucks a year. Is there anyway I could pitch selling the cards that will get people more willing to buy them? Any help would be amazing. Im not a terrible sales person but I am not amazing.

Thank You
Jon-O the Great
View Profile
Elite user
493 Posts

Profile of Jon-O the Great
Are you wanting help welling the 'rewards zone type deal' or the cards? Usually if you can compare what YOU sell to something that cost more, that helps. As everyone is aware, Don's demo says something like, "Magic stores get $10, we sell 'em for just 5 plus....blah blah blah"

Jon
LeoH
View Profile
Elite user
437 Posts

Profile of LeoH
Highlight what is in it for them, and how will it make their life better? Why should they buy it, and why should they buy it from you RIGHT NOW.

LeoH
Matthew W
View Profile
Inner circle
New York
2456 Posts

Profile of Matthew W
Get the movie theater to offer a free soda or popcorn (maybe both a small popcorn and small soda) when someone signs up for the card. If a popcorn is $5, it brings the perceived cost of the card down to $7.
-Matt