The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tenyo of Japan :: Dragon Altar (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Magical Moments
View Profile
Special user
853 Posts

Profile of Magical Moments
Quote:
On Jan 13, 2021, meridianfan wrote:
Great news! It is quite clever. Once you have practiced it sufficiently, it is possible to do it perfectly each time.

I agree! Once you get the knack, you got it!
FightOnRon
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of FightOnRon
I would like to finish by saying,,Tenyo did in fact get back to me and are willing to send the instructions if I met some requirements,, which I could. But I did thank them and replied that thanks to friends and a few videos, I got it.

Once you get the hang of it,, the failure rate is about 1 in 20 for me. But I came up with a patter the compensate for that one time.
FunMagic!
View Profile
New user
52 Posts

Profile of FunMagic!
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2021, FightOnRon wrote:
I would like to finish by saying,,Tenyo did in fact get back to me and are willing to send the instructions if I met some requirements,, which I could. But I did thank them and replied that thanks to friends and a few videos, I got it.

Once you get the hang of it,, the failure rate is about 1 in 20 for me. But I came up with a patter the compensate for that one time.

FightOnRon can you share your patter?
FightOnRon
View Profile
New user
30 Posts

Profile of FightOnRon
Quote:
On Jan 26, 2021, dangrey wrote:
Quote:
On Jan 17, 2021, FightOnRon wrote:

FightOnRon can you share your patter?

I haven't come up with it but with Tenyo products I tend to use the Japanese instructions as a starter. I will show them from a trick I never use and will tell them the story I will tell is from attempting to translate the tale of the trick.

I may go with the alter being a place we leave offerings for this dragon, who at any moment may burn our town down. Then I will say the coin is our towns offering to the dragon ( have a golden colored Japanese coin I will use ). . The ball will be the dragon's egg. I put the egg on the coin, with hopes the invisible dragon will accept my offering . If the dragon accepts the coin we will know when we lift the cover. When the ball ends up inside I say the dragon has accepted our offering and has put the egg to bed, rather then frying us.

That is my first idea anyway.
Brookie2644
View Profile
New user
53 Posts

Profile of Brookie2644
This is one their best!!