The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Society of American Magicians! :: Bet you can't beat this, SAM members... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
I thought I would title this with a catchy phrase while asking this and another question at the same time. I have a four digit membership number that begins with 66. Do you have an earlier membership number? You would have to be a member prior to 1960.

Now here is the question I wanted to ask current members. I did not see a link where you can buy all the previous MUM issues on DVD. I've searched the store and did not see anything and I've examined most of the links and did not see anything. That does not mean it does not exists. I know IBM members can buy all the previous Linking Rings issues on DVD. Can SAM members buy MUM on DVD. If not, any clue when that might happen? Thank you very much, muchas gracias...

Well I went down a few pages and found out only issues back to 2009 are available. Nothing about DVDs.
I am interested in the 1960s back issues when I was secretary of assembly 36. Did not see any reports from 36 lately, disappointing, as they were always on my case about getting those reports in...and I was a slacker, a happy one though...
Dal
View Profile
Regular user
Dallas, TX
124 Posts

Profile of Dal
Hi Spartacus--

Guess what...we are working on having all back issues available. They will probably be available soon...as soon as another new benefit of being a member of the Society of American Magicians is finished. I hate to sound so cryptic and secretive but there are some exciting things that are about to happen. Thanks for being a loyal member for so long.

Stay tuned!

Dal Sanders
The Society of American Magicians
National First Vice President
Dal Sanders International Comedy Magician and Illusionist Based In Dallas, TX

The Society of American Magicians Past National President
M.I.M.C.*
Jim Sparx
View Profile
Inner circle
Far Out, Texas
1144 Posts

Profile of Jim Sparx
I love cryptic and secretive messages, especially when they bring good news. Thanks.
Craig Dickson
View Profile
Veteran user
Pleasant Valley, NY
353 Posts

Profile of Craig Dickson
Most back issues are available on Ask Alexander now. And incredible resource for research. You need to subscribe though, but what they are doing is incredible regarding the preservation of history and archiving periodicals. Conjurers Research Center.

http://askalexander.net/

http://askalexander.org/login?p=%2F%3F