The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Society of American Magicians! :: SAM Hall of Fame In Hollywood (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Steven True
View Profile
Special user
Bonney Lake,WA
765 Posts

Profile of Steven True
I looked in on the SAM website and saw that they were finally able to get most of the exhibits out and move them to storage. I was wondering if any one knows what is happening with all the props and such. When I lived in California I was on the board of directors at the hall and performed there many times. I was so sad to hear they had that fire which kept them out of hall. Now the hall as I knew it is no more. Sorry I get off topic sometimes. Any info as to the opening of a new hall of fame? Thanks for your help.

Steven
Joseph Greco
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
4 Posts

Profile of Joseph Greco
Hi Steven,

I know the Hall of Fame is doing well and gearing up for activities. The hall of fame will have a new home soon and I'll be happy to share the news as soon as everything is finalized.

Cheers,
Joe
Joseph Greco
Filmmaker & Magician
www.JoeGreco.com
Member of the Directors Guild of America
Member of The Magic Castle
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1183 Posts

Profile of Russo
Joe/Steven - was a member of SAM #22 -Hollywood for over 25 years- (also one of the first members of the Magic Castle-Bill and Milt were our Sponsors).-//1983, when moved to central Florida to work for Disney - had to discontinue as $$$ was tight- Miss everyone- no transportation - so didn't join any local club. If anyone remembers Ralph & Anna Rousseau (russo) and would like to correspond- please do so "russo70248@yahoo.com" - Just turned 80, now retired(tired!!)Family Entertainer for 70 years-All over the L.A./So. Calif area.
Joseph Greco
View Profile
New user
Los Angeles
4 Posts

Profile of Joseph Greco
Hi Russo,

So nice to e-meet you. I'll mention this to the assembly at the next meeting. I'm sure you have some great memories.

Cheers to you,
Joe
Joseph Greco
Filmmaker & Magician
www.JoeGreco.com
Member of the Directors Guild of America
Member of The Magic Castle