The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Mastering the Art of Watch Stealing with James Coats (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
djvirtualreality
View Profile
Inner circle
MayfieldNew York
1347 Posts

Profile of djvirtualreality
I used the velcro method to "steal" a spiked bracelet off of a friend. I took a piece of paper and shook her hand up and down while she ripped it. Boom, it was gone and flashed behind her back Smile My first success after 2 weeks or so Smile
Life is an illusion, death is reality.
HuronLow
View Profile
Special user
689 Posts

Profile of HuronLow
Holy **** this new DVD looks so promising!!! I'm definitely getting a copy!
The T&R Project.
A revolutionary take on the Torn & Restored card.

Available now at www.HuronLow.com
djvirtualreality
View Profile
Inner circle
MayfieldNew York
1347 Posts

Profile of djvirtualreality
I don't know anything about Chappy's but with all the positive info about his video, I'd say get his.
Life is an illusion, death is reality.
strmagiceet
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of strmagiceet
Do not get the james coats dvd, I know it has been said in here before but definatly don't get it, I only wish I had read this before I bought it.

just terrible dvd, just terrible...... Smile
amadrigal
View Profile
New user
Bolingbrook IL
79 Posts

Profile of amadrigal
I just finished the two day Byrd & Coats Pickpocket seminar and just WOW....
The materials, information, practice, one on one instruction just couldn't be beat. The video's may not be to EVERYONE'S liking but we'll crucify James later for not being perfect. I like the video's they do very well exactly what they are supposed to do SHOW HOW ITS DONE, and if you notice, Nicholas' approach is different then James' and they still accomplish the goal.. I got the video's to learn how to pickpocket and steal watches.... and now I can, I did NOT buy them to learn how to perform like James Coats and Nicholas Byrd.
The 2 day Seminar excellent without a doubt, if it comes your way GO GO GO... I am telling the Practice I got alone was worth EVERY PENNY.
Hands on exp. you just cant beat, meeting new people from around the U.S., and from every walk of life not happy with the video almost ALL ?'s wil be answered.

Mr. Byrd and Mr. Coats thanks for one of the best spent weekends I have had in a long while.

Let me know when you are having another seminar by email on this site
Thanks

Armando Madrigal
If you cannot convince them, confuse them.
Harry S Truman (1884 - 1972)