The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: F/X :: Replace headset without the mike (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
My flesh colored headset actually broke. The mike is in perfect working order. Anyone know where I can buy just a replacement for the headset that fits around my head and will accept the mike boom? Thanks.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...
Eldon
View Profile
Inner circle
Virden, IL
1137 Posts

Profile of Eldon
What make and model?
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Jim, as Eldon asked, we need more information from you. Then it is a simple matter of going to the manufacturers web site and see if they sell it separately or email their customer service.

It it would most likely not be possible to just put any headset on any mike. Engineers like to design things differently.
JamesinLA
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
3400 Posts

Profile of JamesinLA
It's a mike and headset that came with a Mipro 101. But the boom part that holds the mike is still fine. It's just the headset part that is broken. I have plugged other head mike booms into different headsets so I thought I could just get another headset for the mike boom to snap into.

Jim
Oh, my friend we're older but no wiser, for in our hearts the dreams are still the same...