The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Paper money madness! :: Favorite tricks with bills (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Alan Munro
View Profile
Inner circle
Kentwood, Michigan, USA
5958 Posts

Profile of Alan Munro
Pen thru Bill
Mismade Bill (my t**less handling)
disbelief
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of disbelief
Fraud by Daniel Garcia
jsbosco
View Profile
New user
Detroit, MI
64 Posts

Profile of jsbosco
Dining on Dollars!
Five Man Quartet
View Profile
New user
18 Posts

Profile of Five Man Quartet
Another vote for Extreme Burn 2.0.
Set up crafts are easy. Easy to perform. The instruction video is quality and thorough.
Great reactions.
om_darji
View Profile
New user
South Orange County, CA
24 Posts

Profile of om_darji
I use ISO by Marc Kerstein, an app that lets you take a photo of a borrowed bill on a spectator's phone and edit the serial number. Most impossible bill to impossible location.

I use it in an original effect I call Indy 200:

I explain how I'm seventeen and working for tips while doing tablehopping. I comically ask for the largest bill anyone has, a 20. I give them one of mine, paperclipped, as insurance. I explain that I'll increase it to not 100, but 200 bucks. Bam! I draw an extra zero with a sharpie. It's so great I borrow their phone and take a picture "to preserve this historic moment." I then promise to make it 2 $100 bills, and do a barehanded bill-fold and turn it into 2 100 dollar monopoly bills. Souvenir! I pretend to walk away, and then remark that I gave them insurance. I ask the spectator ake it out of where they put it and make sure it didn't turn into monopoly money. Lo and behold, the serial number matches! I take the bill and do one more trick: make it disappear! (I shove it into my pocket). Then I ask them if they want the bill back. They never do, because they've got the photo.

Gets me a $20 tip 100% of the time. Never misses.
Candidly,

Om Darji (he/she/xe)