The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Stage Illusions :: Best metamorphosis trunk? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
dbriegs
View Profile
New user
NJ
61 Posts

Profile of dbriegs
OK, built my own metamorphosis trunk in 8th grade over 30 years ago...and it's time for a new one. Not going to build this one. Any suggestions for a commercially available one? Looking for real wood trunk. Thanks for any suggestions!
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
Best one ever is Creative Magic's Trapless (limited edition, sold out years ago) - "No sliding panels? No trap doors? No WAY !" And I'm not just saying that because I have one for sale. Well OK, yes, that pretty much is why I'm saying it. But it's a great effect and it's different. PM if you're interested. Not cheap, though.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
chrisontour
View Profile
New user
66 Posts

Profile of chrisontour
There are several trunks currently for sale on Magic Auction. I recommend checking out any Chalet version.
dmkraig
View Profile
Inner circle
1949 Posts

Profile of dmkraig
There is no single "best" one. What works for one person may not work for another. While there may be a judgement based on construction issues and material quality, some performers may prefer a beat-up looking crate to an elegant steamer trunk.

Part of the answer for what's best for you will depend upon your physical size and skills. For durability and quality I would suggest going with a name brand.
jcss
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of jcss
You can get good information on dvd Pendragons ... They are wonderful. Recommended 100%
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
After all the years, I still prefer the Chalet. It will out-live you!
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com