The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Flavors from the past... :: Cosmar magic manufacturing (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
WolfgangWollet
View Profile
Loyal user
209 Posts

Profile of WolfgangWollet
During my time with "the magic hands" germany and even before that we ordered stuff manufactured by Cosmar Magic Manufacturing. Does anybody know what happened to them and their product line.
Smile

It drives me crazy that nobody seems to remember these guys. They were not that bad!
Chezaday
View Profile
Inner circle
Naperville, IL
1673 Posts

Profile of Chezaday
From what I remember the company went out of business years ago. I just did a quick search on here and this topic popped up. I have one of their all Plex-glass side tables, it was a work of art. I'd love to find another one if anyone has one just collecting dust.

Steve
ricafanta
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of ricafanta
He had the manufacturing business in California. During the nineties I got from him a Plexiglass big cup, about 8" (20 cm) diameter to produce live little fishes. I'm looking for written instructions for this particular trick. He also had a Video Catalogue.

Ricafanta
Bambu
View Profile
Elite user
California
498 Posts

Profile of Bambu
Hello from Cosmar Magic. I was pleased and surprised by your interest in what happened with my magic. To make the story short, in the 90's I made a career change and sold out almost all my magic products. Currently, I am retired and still enjoying good magic as well as creating sculptures from found metal.

The Crystal Table that was mentioned above was one of my best-selling props from the 80s and 90s. It's now in the hands of some magicians and collectors; unfortunately, I don't have anymore left. Regarding the Plexiglas prop, it's called "Aquarium" and was shown empty first(no mirrors) and then full with water and live swimming goldfish.

The effect is shown in detail in the old VHS catalog, using a silk production from feathers first and then changing the silks for water and live goldfish, performed by my old friend magician David Urquidi from El Paso, TX.

Mark
ricafanta
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of ricafanta
Hola Mark:

Soy Fantasio; Ricafanta es por RICArdo FANTAsio. Me gustaría saber de vos. Escribeme. Entra a Fantasio.com