The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ever so sleightly :: It's the Rules (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
SDR
View Profile
Elite user
430 Posts

Profile of SDR
I have been told this is an outstanding effect by Bob Sheets. Does anyone know a dealer that stocks it?
Steve Pellegrino
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of Steve Pellegrino
You can get this from Denny & Lee - http://www.dennymagic.com

It's a great routine!
Larry Davidson
View Profile
Inner circle
Boynton Beach, FL
5270 Posts

Profile of Larry Davidson
As Steve mentions, it's available ONLY from Denny & Lee's Magic Studio, and I agree that it's a great routine.

Larry D.
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
It would be nice to see a demo of this. Just love watching Bob Sheets in action.
martyk
View Profile
Loyal user
275 Posts

Profile of martyk
I bought it 'straight away' since I used to do the Sachs routine and since I love wat ching Bob do anythig. I found it very confusing and very rapid )adding to the confusion) The new move for large dice is a wonderful addition to the arsenal.
odroj88
View Profile
New user
75 Posts

Profile of odroj88
How does it compare to Reed McClintock and Steve Dobson's The Ivory Connection. I am thinking about purchasing one or the other because I do not feel it is necessary to perform two dice routines. Thanks a lot.
Odrj88
JasonDean
View Profile
Loyal user
266 Posts

Profile of JasonDean
By far it's the best Dice routine I've seen. I carry dice all time for this one. Get this one and master it,you wont regret it!
Dave Shepherd
View Profile
Regular user
Washington, DC
116 Posts

Profile of Dave Shepherd
I believe it's worth it to get the video, just to learn his work on the "dice move."

Incidentally, you can get the larger dice needed for Bob's routine at dollar stores. One in my area has a little blister-pack of five dice, of different colors, the right size, for a buck. So you get two packs and let four friends share the $2.00 cost!
Steve Pellegrino
View Profile
Loyal user
224 Posts

Profile of Steve Pellegrino
Quote:
On 2003-09-20 10:51, odroj88 wrote:
How does it compare to Reed's Ivory Connection. I am thinking about purchasing one or the other because I do not feel it is necessary to perform two dice routines. Thanks a lot.

They are completely different routines and your personal presentation style should be the deciding factor. It would not be a bad investment to purchase both - especially if you want to do the dice routine (add the James Lewis video to the list as well). I try to read and watch as much as I can on a specific effect if it's something I am considering doing. Buying all three videos is a small investment for a killer routine.
Andy Charlton
View Profile
Veteran user
Palma Nova Mallorca Spain
311 Posts

Profile of Andy Charlton
I never go anywhere without a pair of dice, (They fit perfectly into the ticket pocket on a pair of jeans.) Love Bob's routine, it's by far my most performed effect.

cheers

andy
"Keep that smile on your face, that excitement in your eyes." - Don Driver

Check out www.andyandjeansbigadventure.com
or
www.andysmagic.com
shane_delon
View Profile
Regular user
114 Posts

Profile of shane_delon
Or if you happen to watch Bob Sheets lecture somewhere he will likely have some with him.
James Harrison
View Profile
Special user
Ontario, Canada
762 Posts

Profile of James Harrison
You can get a copy of Bob's tape at http://www.schoolforscoundrels.com

Plus a bunch of other routines by Bob and other magicians.

Hope that helps your search.