The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Easy to Master Card Miracles (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Is ETMCM the best series of magic out there. If there is something better than these six volumes let me know.
Mistro
View Profile
Special user
Canada
577 Posts

Profile of Mistro
Hawk,
I wouldn't say it's the BEST series, but it is very good for Card tricks. I also like the Daryl Card Revelations and the Allan Ackerman series. They're just as good as the ETMCM series.
joeKing
View Profile
Special user
United States
979 Posts

Profile of joeKing
ETMCM is the greatest set I have (only one actually) but I can't imagine getting much better than this...look for volume 7-9 coming out next summer! also bill Malone on the loose and tvbo of sankey are supposed to be up there with ETMCM
~joeKing
djvirtualreality
View Profile
Inner circle
MayfieldNew York
1347 Posts

Profile of djvirtualreality
I have ETMCM and I love it. I use 8 card b'wave all the time.
Life is an illusion, death is reality.
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
I have no other series as good as ETMCM. Ackerman is very good but I prefer ETMCM.
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Nothing beats Ammar's easy to amster series. I can't wait until the new volumes come out!!!
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
When Vol 7 8 9 come out they will be the number one seller of the year I believe. Everybody is anxiously waiting and don't be surprised if he comes out with 10 11 and 12 shortly after this.
The SnowMan Goose
View Profile
New user
CANADA EH!
9 Posts

Profile of The SnowMan Goose
I just ordered volumes 2,3 and 6. What are the best volumes (opinions).
The SnowMan Goose
thehawk
View Profile
Inner circle
2275 Posts

Profile of thehawk
Most believe vol 2 and vol 5 on a previous poll.
erictan8888
View Profile
Special user
Singapore
517 Posts

Profile of erictan8888
actually, you can;t go wrong with Ammar's easy to master card magic... if you have the money...buy all...

but if you have to choose, buy vol 2....

daryl's encyclopedia is good.... it teaches you almost all the stuff you need to know... but you gotta practice, practice and practice...

i would say if you already know basic sleights, then go for Ammar's videos...

they are so great that i would advise you to invest in dvds if you have the cash....
cause this is one set you want to keep and re-watch for a very long time....

to me, its a classic...and i intend to pass it to my sons and grandsons... so it should be in dvds...
hopefully by that time, dvds is still the thing to watch videos on...

eric Smile
"Fill you life with magic by making magic a part of your life." by eric tan.
Zeiros
View Profile
New user
59 Posts

Profile of Zeiros
I have #1, #2 and will buy #5 as soon as I have some spare(!) money... they're my personal favourite videos due to Ammar's excellent teaching.
taller8
View Profile
Inner circle
Olympia, Washington
1087 Posts

Profile of taller8
I have tapes one and three and already know most of the jewels off of volume two. So vol 5 is my next purchase. Great stuff. The Malone videos are a bit more entertaining though and the tricks are solid but not for beginners.
The tricks I actually use are 8 card brainwave, Red Hot Mama, Jazz Aces, and sometimes Las Vegas leaper.
jonnyt
View Profile
New user
22 Posts

Profile of jonnyt
Really good teaching and powerful powerful tricks in it, my favourite is vol 1 and 3. I think its a really good place to start learning magic, well that's where I started