The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Stage Illusions :: Cards in Stage (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
blitzchampion
View Profile
Regular user
Portugal
148 Posts

Profile of blitzchampion
Hi, I'm just starting to get curious on stage magic and I was wondering what effects (if any) are possible to do with cards in a small stage act with about 15 to 30 people. Also, does anyone know a site with decent (free) stage tricks? Thanks.
illusioneer
View Profile
Special user
NYC
752 Posts

Profile of illusioneer
I believe there are stage versions of the Three Card Monte available at numerous magic suppliers. However, I am not sure. I know Goldfinger & Dove have used this effect on WGM before with a very upbeat, entertaining routine.

As for free sites with magic, not only is it wrong, but very unlikely. First, it's unlikely to find a site supplying free anything anymore unless it's a scam. Let's face it, in this world that relies on computers, the economy has turned into 100% reliant on capital (money).

Second, it's wrong to cheat a magic creator of his loyalties, and to cheat yourself. You can learn so much more in the field of magic by buying books or watching videos. I would suggest some of Jim Steinmeyer's books on the history of magic first. And possibly, this will help you develop your own character and performing aspirations once you have a better understanding of the entire world of wonder! I wish you luck in your journey!
Things are about to change........ LIGHTS!!!