The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Thomas Krantz (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Chris S
View Profile
Veteran user
393 Posts

Profile of Chris S
Can someone please provide any information on this performer and his new release "Getting Serious or What"? It sounds like he may have some very good material and I am keen to know what his style is like, technical skill etc.
May your moral compass guide you true - South West is where the honourable man fare. Pity those who lose their way...
PyroDevil
View Profile
Regular user
Canada
156 Posts

Profile of PyroDevil
Hey Chris, A couple people including myself tried to ask for a review of this video. I for one, Would also like to read a review on this video. Anyone Smile
Jason London
View Profile
Loyal user
Napa Valley
207 Posts

Profile of Jason London
Greetings,

I loved everything on this video. I don't often say this, but there just isn't anything bad on this tape. The production quality is excellent and the material is top notch.

Of all the routines on the video, Matrix with Big Surprise and Walking on Fire are my favorites. Both of these routines just knocked me for a loop. I just loved being fooled!

However, I will be honest and tell you that the material is very difficult. I'm sure with practice it's in the grasp of the intermediate magician, but I figured I would let you know anyway.

My only gripe is that it's not in DVD format, but it's still worth the asking price. Like I said, I really enjoyed this video and I think you will as well.

Thomas krantz has gained a reputation of being a flawless and elegant performer of close-up magic. Perhaps it is because of his attention to detail, or the fact that he is integrating technique, body language, and patter into one inseparable unit, or that his moves are perfected down to the last bit. Watch his performance, and you'll see!
Jason London

This space for rent
Chris S
View Profile
Veteran user
393 Posts

Profile of Chris S
Thanks for the information Jason. V3ery much appreciated. Can you describe the appeal (and general effect) of the matrix routine and the "walking on fire" routine?
May your moral compass guide you true - South West is where the honourable man fare. Pity those who lose their way...
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
I received my video from Hocus-Pocus in their LIGHETNING fast delivery fashion. I put on the video hoping it would be ok and it KILLS!!! Every item is a worker and doable.

The Matrix effect is so logical and entertaining, you will do this. I like it as much as Cutis Kam's Matrix on his latest video and it gives a pick up move that's easier for me to do ( I don't' have Curtis's talented fingers ).

Don't wait for detailed reviews-just get the video!!!

Smile Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier