The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Best Trick with Tic Tacs (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
DGabbay
View Profile
New user
50 Posts

Profile of DGabbay
Hey all,

Can some one tell me who is credited to this simple effect. I can't find any published work on this specific method of "wedging" to accomplishing the effect. A google search of coin in tic tac box will bring up a bunch of reveal videos using explaining this method. Does anyone know who came up with this idea?

Thanks friends.
Lundonia
View Profile
Veteran user
refuses to read more than
321 Posts

Profile of Lundonia
Daniel Garcia has a nice effect with color changing Tic Tacs on the Garcia Project. Not impromptu per se but can be done with a borrowed box (if my memory serves me correctly). Don't know if the effect can be acquired stand alone but The Garcia Project is a great investment anyway... Smile
"Only two things are infinite; the universe and human stupidity - and i'm not sure about the former" - Albert Einstein
www.jensmagi.se
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
Quote:
On 2012-02-25 14:40, DGabbay wrote:
Hey all,

Can some one tell me who is credited to this simple effect. I can't find any published work on this specific method of "wedging" to accomplishing the effect. A google search of coin in tic tac box will bring up a bunch of reveal videos using explaining this method. Does anyone know who came up with this idea?

Thanks friends.

Please read the above posts, and your answer will be revealed.
Zombie Magic
View Profile
Inner circle
I went out for a beer and now have
8733 Posts

Profile of Zombie Magic
Quote:
On 2012-03-01 15:03, Lundonia wrote:
Daniel Garcia has a nice effect with color changing Tic Tacs on the Garcia Project. Not impromptu per se but can be done with a borrowed box (if my memory serves me correctly). Don't know if the effect can be acquired stand alone but The Garcia Project is a great investment anyway... Smile

YES!

Tric-Tac:Visually change the color of every single Tic-Tac in the container and IMMEDIATELY let the spectator examine everything.
Yano
View Profile
Regular user
142 Posts

Profile of Yano
Daniel Garcias Tick Tac on his dvd five is pretty good Smile
Ray Bertrand
View Profile
Inner circle
Ottawa, Ontario
1453 Posts

Profile of Ray Bertrand
Jay Sankey has an effect using Tic Tacs. I perform this on occasion but unfortunately I forget what he calls it.

Ray
Mentalism in Ontario.
Sodie454
View Profile
New user
5 Posts

Profile of Sodie454
I do a combination of Daniel Garcia's Five but I predict the number of tic tacs in the spectator's hands with a deck of cards. So I turn my back, you pour the tic tacs in your he spectator shuffles the deck of cards face down. You hand the deck to me and I start to deal the cards face down on the table one by one until I set aside two cards. The spectator opens the kleenex/envelope to reveal 3 white and 2 green tic tacs. Then they turn over my two selected cards. They are a 3 and a 2.
Corbett
View Profile
Inner circle
Indiana
1163 Posts

Profile of Corbett
Another referral to Fresh Mint.