The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Mentally Speaking :: Any thoughts on Docc's Unholy 3 (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
kannon
View Profile
Inner circle
BCN
1025 Posts

Profile of kannon
Soooo tempted anyone seen this or read the material?
My work and the Mtangulizi here http://kannonsworks.weebly.com featuring work on drawing duplications, a fiddle-free billet tear, bar mentalism, pendulums
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Lol, It's just release...
Any thought about today evening?
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
kannon
View Profile
Inner circle
BCN
1025 Posts

Profile of kannon
Good job buddy, another substancelss post. Take take take huh?

Entertain the possibility that Docc may have lectured this material or god forbid performed it and others might have some thoughts on it.
My work and the Mtangulizi here http://kannonsworks.weebly.com featuring work on drawing duplications, a fiddle-free billet tear, bar mentalism, pendulums
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
Well, if you'll use the material, it seems a decent investment, but of the members who do a q and a act, not many are looking to completely revamp their routine, so it's more likely geared towards the "q and a studies" majors.
brehan
View Profile
Special user
holland
668 Posts

Profile of brehan
Its the webinar that makes this intresting I think
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
Thanks, I'm glad you like my post!
I'll try to be more direct:
If you like Docc's works and know how good everything he put on the market is, so buy it
If you like Q&A and want to improve you own Q&A or have some more food for thought so buy it
It's half price so it's a bargain...
If you do double lift and paper over the head please don't buy it
If for you the buck brother are the cream of the top , please don't buy it
If you're rich please don't buy it

I hope it help
Please don't buy it
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
kannon
View Profile
Inner circle
BCN
1025 Posts

Profile of kannon
Your kinda of like the annoying Paperclip in Microsoft Word.

I'd imagine the timing, offbeat and misdirection that paper balls over the head requires surpasses, and aid, the al baker billet switch and timing and offbeat of switches in general.
kannon
View Profile
Inner circle
BCN
1025 Posts

Profile of kannon
Quote:
On 2011-10-25 05:56, JohnWells wrote:
Well, if you'll use the material, it seems a decent investment, but of the members who do a q and a act, not many are looking to completely revamp their routine, so it's more likely geared towards the "q and a studies" majors.

Yeah and totally agree with that - but I'm sure worth it for the hanussan analysis and echo murder which sounds like a symbol, drawing anaylsis approach to the whole thing. Plus it's rare to see a good genuine QA work now days and JF's Faux QA is lovely take on the bare-faced nowt written down approach too - As well a Pure QA Voodinis was great!
bdekolta
View Profile
Inner circle
Texas
1636 Posts

Profile of bdekolta
Where do I find this Q&A?

Thanks.
kannon
View Profile
Inner circle
BCN
1025 Posts

Profile of kannon
Docchilfordproducts.com you may need to register on his mailing list or check his facebook status.

It's looking good - more thoughts later.
SubconsciousSymbols
View Profile
Loyal user
Bristol, UK
250 Posts

Profile of SubconsciousSymbols
Would love to hear your thoughts on 'Echo' Andy, if you end up getting it...
ESPecially if it is symbol/drawing based Smile

How was your show the other night?

Cheers, Asher
'The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious'
kannon
View Profile
Inner circle
BCN
1025 Posts

Profile of kannon
Quote:
On 2011-10-25 17:24, SubconsciousSymbols wrote:
Would love to hear your thoughts on 'Echo' Andy, if you end up getting it...
ESPecially if it is symbol/drawing based Smile

How was your show the other night?

Cheers, Asher

Hey man,

Show went well, the last half was all readings and very transformative and this half really went fantastically - the first opened a bit cold - my fault - I'll share details with you later.

Re: Echo and Unholy 3.

Like JohnWells said if you love the history of Q&A, and I do, you'll enjoy the thoughts and stories in this.... I still to go to the printer to get these printed and bound tomorrow - hate ebooks - so haven't thoroughly read and re read and performed them ...

That said for me Echo which is strongly based around drawings and muscle reading SUITED me down to the ground and I would have paid 147 dollars for that lol Smile Sounds like a stock line but really that was worth more than the price in my mind - the perceived value so to speak - Frankly man I think you'll LOVE IT! I know you've spent a pretty penny recently though Smile

Let me say I'm glad Docc has reserved Internet and TV performances on these pieces.

Also I remember being impressed by your pencil reading - and there's great stuff on it here too - but I've much more to explore in these booklets

Egyptian QA - well love the concept not so sure (or least not to clear on it) about the execution just yet - here's looking to the tele-Webinar Smile
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
Echo is brilliant. The other two are good, with the hanussen material being better suited to my mode of working. The bonuses are reprints of material you should already have, but if not, they're high qualiy prints. Recommended.
SubconsciousSymbols
View Profile
Loyal user
Bristol, UK
250 Posts

Profile of SubconsciousSymbols
Thanks for the update Andy. I am the same with ebooks, great to buy because of the convenience (and I hate anxiously awaiting post), but annoying to have to read on your computer.

Thankfully my girlfriend has just got a new job where she has unlimited access to high quality printing and binding services...WINNING!

You are right I have spent a pretty penny recently what with new business cards (they are shiny though Smile) and buying my website space etc. I'm still awaiting that book you recommended also and recently purchased Doug Dyment's Zenermancy.
I might have to hold tight on this one although 'Echo' sounds right up my street.

Thanks for the compliment on the pencil reading, I am doing more elbow reading recently as I use one of those key-ring sharpies and it makes it easier. It's becoming almost second nature to me when reading/hearing basic shapes etc. which is nice.

Drop me a PM if you like, I would love to hear more about your show and how it went. I have a set tonight at a magic bar in Bristol but am doing a nearly propless (business cards and 2 envelopes) act. I will probably post in Inner Thoughts afterwards to get a little feedback.

Hope to catch up with you soon,

Asher

P.S would love a PM regarding Echo when you have had a chance to read it fully to see if it's something I would benefit from.
'The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious'
magic.mind
View Profile
Loyal user
247 Posts

Profile of magic.mind
Docc´s work is incredible, one of my mentalist heroes. I will buy this new release and post my comments.
Clifford the Red
View Profile
Inner circle
LA, California
1941 Posts

Profile of Clifford the Red
Knowing Docc's material, I couldn't resist and plopped down my cash. What I got was nothing short of amazing, and will pay off in spades. These are real miracles to an audience. Egyptian is a superb act and I just started going through the Hanussen material - it's fantastic.

As far as being eBooks, I prefer them at this point because they work PERFECTLY on an iPad. I carry a library of mentalism and bizarre with me all the time now!
"The universe is full of magical things, waiting for our wits to grow sharper." Eden Philpotts