The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Mentally Speaking :: Speak Easy by Dan Harlan propless/paperless mindreading and a sensational method (2 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5~6~7~8~9~10
professordill
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of professordill
Its really good, just bought it tonight as a download from paper crane.

I Have watched both videos in one sitting, and have learnt it in the time it took to watch the videos... it really is very simple, and totally deceptive... I thoroughly recommend it.

I have just sent Dan an email so as to get the silent method... which should be very interesting

I am in the UK and was going to send for it, but in the end I just couldn't wait, and got the download instead... Its a fantastic system, easy to learn and you will be delighted with it I have no doubt.

Thanks Dan for that - very impressive Smile
professordill
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of professordill
Cheers Dan,
Thanks for sending the silent code.... it's really great, and so simple!... love it Smile
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1949 Posts

Profile of ted french
Here's a great review from Olie Mealing at the Magic Review Blog

Wow, Dan Harlan's 'SpeakEasy' is awesome - turbo fast to understand and killer in concert!

Harlan's latest release featuring the ever wonderful Jen Weston (no I'm not flirting..) should also be called Watch & Learn Easy! The style and layout of this DVD is just butter smooth, entertaining, crammed with performances (the efforts here should be awarded) & explanations are crystal clear.

The system taught explains how to secretly communicate names, numbers, symbols, colours & even dates! And to give you even more bang for buck, Harlan also tips his treasured stage set (performance included) which purely uses the system. The act has been developed over the course of years & for the first time, all neatly wrapped up is the whole shebang, you get the methodology, presentation, patter, subleties, EVERYTHING!

Myself and a secret sidekick learnt the basic techniques alongside the running time of the DVD, it's that simple/genius. Sure there's some further rehearsal before going live, but if your already experienced with pattering on the spot then this is almost effortless!

Major pro, the 'SpeakEasy' system is brilliantly devised in such a way that you & your 'psychic' partner can create limitless presentations - you are restricted only by your imagination.

Small con.. some of the live performance audio is hit'n'miss so make sure your sat with the zapper, but please don't let that put you off, you WILL be inspired by this.

To conclude, the sneakiness of this system makes it a thrill to perform & you'll have fun learning too - why couldn't they teach stuff like this in school! Highly recommended.

Available at http://www.papercranemagic.com/speakeasy.htm
P3
practice practice perform.
mimo67
View Profile
Veteran user
France
322 Posts

Profile of mimo67
Hi there !

I'd like to know if this is easily adaptable to other langages (especially in french) ?
Did somebody give it a try ? Thoughts about this ? Thanks!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~MiMo~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Isper
View Profile
Veteran user
398 Posts

Profile of Isper
With a little thought, brainstorming, and maybe a dictionary, it can be adapted to any language. I easily adapted it to Japanese. Now just fine tuning it a bit more.
ted french
View Profile
Inner circle
Columbus Ohio
1949 Posts

Profile of ted french
It is useable in any language, we have sold this to customers all over the world and the feedback has been tremendous.
P3
practice practice perform.
parmenion
View Profile
Inner circle
Switzerland/Zürich
3988 Posts

Profile of parmenion
The problem is not about the French language but rather about the French magicians lol
“I love talking about nothing. It is the only thing I know anything about.”
<BR>Oscar Wilde experimentaliste <br>
<BR>Artist pickpocket Professional
<BR>
<BR>Looking for the best book test in French? send me a PM!
mimo67
View Profile
Veteran user
France
322 Posts

Profile of mimo67
??????

I'm not sure that's a very nice or helpfull answer...

Swiss humour I suppose ;-)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~MiMo~~~~~~~~~~~~~
jkwebber
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of jkwebber
Received Speak Easy last week and I like it a lot. Now, this is my first experience with a 2 person code, but I think that it is very good. I taught my wife the basics in about 5 minutes.
Steven Conner
View Profile
Inner circle
2724 Posts

Profile of Steven Conner
Any current reviews on useage
"The New York Papers," Mark Twain once said,"have long known that no large question is ever really settled until I have been consulted; it is the way they feel about it, and they show it by always sending to me when they get uneasy. "
Bosko
View Profile
New user
99 Posts

Profile of Bosko
Can I perform SpeakEasy in Portuguease? No kidding, I meant it! Tanx.
Stephen Young
View Profile
Inner circle
Thought Illusions
3933 Posts

Profile of Stephen Young
Any language you want.

Steve
DavidSena
View Profile
New user
71 Posts

Profile of DavidSena
Quote:
On 2012-12-26 12:59, Bosko wrote:
Can I perform SpeakEasy in Portuguease? No kidding, I meant it! Tanx.

Sem problema nenhum, o sistema é muito simples.
Yes you can.

David
Dr Spektor
View Profile
Eternal Order
Carcanis
10781 Posts

Profile of Dr Spektor
Indeed it is great - and if you have a spouse - you can finally get he or she into the act Smile - my wife loved it
"They are lean and athirst!!!!"
TBeamanJr
View Profile
New user
Raleigh, NC
55 Posts

Profile of TBeamanJr
My wife and I have been researching two person codes for a number of years, and had not found anything satisfactory that would work with our speak syntax or with the type of act we want to do. Speak Easy is the closest and we have begun to undertake developing it into our daily lives, and hopefully soon into our act.

I am also extremely pleased that Dan included the great material to download/print on the disc as well.

Perhaps the best money I have spent on mentalism in quite a while.
christophe
View Profile
New user
93 Posts

Profile of christophe
Dan is a brilliant thinker! Well done!