The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Jay Sankey's No Card Tricks DVD (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
invalidity
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of invalidity
Would anybody who has this please post a review? I am especially interested in how this one stacks up against other 'impromptu magic' videos suchs as On The Spot by Gregory Wilson. Thanks...
Review King
View Profile
Eternal Order
14446 Posts

Profile of Review King
Gregory Wilson's videos rock and it would be tough to beat those.

I like alot of Jay's material, but sometimes he misses the mark. I too would be interested in how his new project is.

Chris
"Of all words of tongue and pen,
the saddest are, "It might have been"

..........John Greenleaf Whittier
lithis
View Profile
Loyal user
298 Posts

Profile of lithis
Check out this thread: http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......1&28 for the opinions of myself and others on this DVD, both positive and negative.
mugician51
View Profile
New user
72 Posts

Profile of mugician51
I was interested particualarily in these effects/sleights on jay's dvd - The Drop Switch, Posh, the Hypnovanish, and the Poke Vanish. If anyone knows if these are good or not, let me know.
Mistro
View Profile
Special user
Canada
577 Posts

Profile of Mistro
I bought this dvd a couple of days ago and thought it was great! I wasn't expecting too much of it at first, but now that I've watched it entirely, I think the dvd has some good effects.
And also, Jay Sankey wasn't annoying like he was in hin Rev Coin Magic and Oh My God tapes! Smile
Heavens to Mercitroids
View Profile
Regular user
117 Posts

Profile of Heavens to Mercitroids
I would have to disagree with you about the 'annoying' part. In my opinion he was plenty annoying. But, as far as the material on the DVD goes I got a lot more out of it than I expected to.....I give it a "Thumbs WAY up"!!!!!!
When it's my time to shine.....The whole world is going blind.....From the Shiesty side of town.....Where a nickle costs a dime!