The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: From Soup to Nuts :: Hocus Pocus Magic Shop (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
Michael.Kegel
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
142 Posts

Profile of Michael.Kegel
I really have no idea if this thread is the right place to address my problem, but I was wondering whether anyone knows how to get in touch with the Hocus Pocus sales team which has failed to respond to any of my contact attempts as far as an urgent order issue is concerned since last week.

I just tried to reach out to Paul (Gross) by PM here on the café and was told that it apparently isn't possible to send him PMs.

Hope somebody's able to help me, preferably a representative of Hocus Pocus by PM.

Many thanks in advance.

Have a great day.
WitchDocChris
View Profile
Inner circle
York, PA
2615 Posts

Profile of WitchDocChris
Have you called them? That's been the way I speak to them usually.
Christopher
Witch Doctor

Psycho Seance book: https://tinyurl.com/y873bbr4
Boffo eBook: https://tinyurl.com/387sxkcd
stempleton
View Profile
Inner circle
1443 Posts

Profile of stempleton
I've had to email them at least twice and always get an email AND a phone call back from Paul personally. I don't know why you're having an issue.
Michael.Kegel
View Profile
Regular user
Germany
142 Posts

Profile of Michael.Kegel
Thanks, Christopher and stempleton, for your response. I am missing a package containing an order I placed with Hocus Pocus roughly two weeks ago and the only information I got was that my order was delivered last week. However, I haven't received anything so far; not even a notification card our delivery agents here usually leave in the letterbox if nobody's home.

BUT: in the meantime, Paul did respond to the emails I've sent to Hocus Pocus since last week. However, the information I was provided with was of little help, unfortunately. I'll keep my fingers crossed that Paul is now going to take a closer look at my issue in person. This is the very first issue I've experienced with Hocus Pocus.