The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ballooning 101 :: Buster Balloon's NEW DVD Set (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Jay Ward
View Profile
Veteran user
Flowery Branch, GA
328 Posts

Profile of Jay Ward
Hilarious!
BigSmile
View Profile
Veteran user
367 Posts

Profile of BigSmile
Quote:
On 2011-11-11 04:13, Buster Balloon wrote:
There are no easter eggs! That is Just my pal Eddie (Rogue Clown) trying to make more work for me when people start e-mailing me to find out where they are. And while we are on the subject, THERE IS NO MAD HATZ & WILD WEARABLES VOL. 4. It was a joke, which my pal Eddie also suggested. Now that I think of it, he is not a very good friend at all. I really need to re-evaluate this whole hanging out with clowns thing.

No Vol. 4?!

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......um=181&0

;)
Flopsie
View Profile
New user
9 Posts

Profile of Flopsie
I saw the auction on Ebay. Once it was over, I saw that the same seller was selling it again with the same story about having one extra copy and donating some money to charity. Maybe something happened to the first sale. Sadly, I couldn't afford to beat the $466 bid.
preston eakins
View Profile
Regular user
battle creek, michigan
184 Posts

Profile of preston eakins
Maybe I should have started a new thread but I was curious has anyone that got this set had thier skype session with buster yet and would you like to share how it went

I have not
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
Quote:
On 2011-11-11 04:13, Buster Balloon wrote:
There are no easter eggs! That is Just my pal Eddie (Rogue Clown) trying to make more work for me when people start e-mailing me to find out where they are. And while we are on the subject, THERE IS NO MAD HATZ & WILD WEARABLES VOL. 4. It was a joke, which my pal Eddie also suggested. Now that I think of it, he is not a very good friend at all. I really need to re-evaluate this whole hanging out with clowns thing.

Hey its still fun to keep it going Smile
Smarty Pants World
View Profile
Loyal user
231 Posts

Profile of Smarty Pants World
There is no Mad Hatz Volume 4. At least that's what they "want you to think"
Kevinr
View Profile
Inner circle
1854 Posts

Profile of Kevinr
I am selling mine #79 for $500 truly a collectors item. See it in the for sale section.
magic.99
View Profile
Regular user
181 Posts

Profile of magic.99
Anybody selling this DVD set?
Please PM me!