The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: ~~ Baby CCK Litter ~~ (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
MuleePete
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of MuleePete
After a 36 year gestation, I am finaly proud to announce the arrival of my litter of 10 baby CCK's.

I have been working and dreaming of the day I could finish the routine with several little knives with different color handles since 1975.

After creating the best 3 knife set I could, I started working on breeding program that ended in these little cuties. The blade works to boot!

Single Malt and Havana's on me!:D

Pete

Click here to view attached image.
taiga
View Profile
Veteran user
Chicoutimi, Qc
317 Posts

Profile of taiga
I'm a big fan of CCK. And your babies
look ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS ! Congratulation to the father! Do you think you could tell me how you did those cuties? I wonder if I could do some myself ( hopping to get near the good result you show in your picture)
MuleePete
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of MuleePete
Search ebay for "Intercast" mini/dollhouse knife. They come in a set of 4 or 5 tools, but sometimes you can find the knives selling seperatly.

There is a seller with the user ID of "stephicus" I bought 4 from. Email them, may have more and willing to deal.

Testors model enamel did the rest.

The knives are 3/4" long with the blade closed and are brass colored. I like having 10 for the impact by so many colors for the finale.

Hope this helps.

Pete
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Pete,

Single Malt and Havanas??? You've just destroyed my image of a cowboy!!! I was really expecting fire water whiskey and a Marlboro...

BTW - The knives are GREAT!!!

~michael
~michael baker
The Magic Company
MuleePete
View Profile
Loyal user
272 Posts

Profile of MuleePete
Thank you Michael.

That would be Single Malt Sagebrush and Havana Tumbleweed.

Pete
taiga
View Profile
Veteran user
Chicoutimi, Qc
317 Posts

Profile of taiga
Thank you!