The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: So Happy together... :: A BIG Thank YOU From The FAB Magic Company! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Rick Fisher
View Profile
Elite user
Rick Fisher
471 Posts

Profile of Rick Fisher
To all of you who came to Colon for magic week - THANK YOU! We had record turn out and sales for the event! Our staff did their utmost to help everyone who attended. The shows were an absolute hit! Michael Finney got a very deserved standing ovation on Saturday night - this years winner of the PERCY ABBOTT AWARD FOR PERFORMING EXCELLENCE. But not to slight Silly Billy, Baffling Bill, Michael Baker, Justin Holbrook,

Photos will be posted soon on our website http://www.colonmichiganmagic.com

Next year?? Well, do we have surprises - you betcha - talent already booked!
Rick Fisher, President FAB Magic

"One of the largest magic shops in the world!"

www.fabmagic.com
Rick Fisher
View Profile
Elite user
Rick Fisher
471 Posts

Profile of Rick Fisher
Plus the talents of Marien Hopman,James Kesler & Company, Jim Reams,Paul DeVoe,Randy Naylor --- and of course our staff behind the counter who barely had enough time to breathe...Mark Davis & Krag & Carol Ryal...

www.fabmagic.com
Michael Baker
View Profile
Eternal Order
Near a river in the Midwest
11172 Posts

Profile of Michael Baker
Thanks go to you Rick! It's a determined effort to pull off something like this, and I applaud your having done it so well! Thanks for having my son and me there!
~michael baker
The Magic Company
Rick Fisher
View Profile
Elite user
Rick Fisher
471 Posts

Profile of Rick Fisher
We were honored to have you Michael..you're a class act!

www.fabmagic.com
brian314
View Profile
Regular user
Michigan
112 Posts

Profile of brian314
Rick,
You did a fantastic job. Your passion for magic and the tradition of Colon shows in all you do. My family and I throughly enjoyed the day. It was great to meet Bob Sanders and Michael Baker, who's craftsmanship is a pleasure to behold. Michaels products are truly a work of art. I can't wait until next year. The performers were all fantastic and Michael Finneys lecture was outstanding. One of the funniest performers around, a real treat. Thank you again for all your work it is very much appreciated by me and everyone else I talked with.

Talk to you soon,

Brian Avedisian
Rick Fisher
View Profile
Elite user
Rick Fisher
471 Posts

Profile of Rick Fisher
Many thanks to you for coming. I love what I do and enjoy sharing it with everyone. Thank you for the very nice comments...we will see you next year...

Wait til you see what is already planned!

www.fabmagic.com
Rodney Palmer
View Profile
Inner circle
1317 Posts

Profile of Rodney Palmer
Rick, WOW what a FABtastic Time Hannah and I had this year. The entertainment that you brought in this year was TOP NOTCH and "ALL" of the performers did very well. I have never seen FAB Magic packed like I did this year as it was standing room only and that was OUTSIDE. I also want to say Thank You for going back to doing things "OLD SCHOOL" such as the TENT and the CANDY Sale. The Passion that you have for keeping Magic "ALIVE" in Colon is the only way that MAGIC can be kept alive. If you give up your passion The Magic Capitol will NO longer exist, it will DIE a SUDDEN DEATH. Again, GREAT JOB WELL DONE!!!!!!

REMLAP
"Creating Memories That Last A Lifetime"

In order to keep "MAGIC ALIVE" Please become a Mentor to a Young Person.
Rick Fisher
View Profile
Elite user
Rick Fisher
471 Posts

Profile of Rick Fisher
Thank you so much! I really appreciate the comments and compliments..it was a team effort. Glad you had a good time!

www.fabmagic.com
Bobby Maverick
View Profile
Loyal user
252 Posts

Profile of Bobby Maverick
I had a good time.
Rick Fisher
View Profile
Elite user
Rick Fisher
471 Posts

Profile of Rick Fisher
Bobby you're set out front of the shop was a HUGE hit! Glad to have you back next year Smile

www.fabmagic.com