The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Magic...at a moment's notice! :: Ghost Tag (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
barrychilds
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of barrychilds
Hi, I have recently aquired Ghost Tag and I am very impressed. I know there was a thread regarding this some time ago but I want to know if anyone has improved on the working of this item. A few things come to mind that I think would help, and I would like to know if anyone has made these or other improvements. The first thing that came to mind was the use of a ring instead of using 'the thing' supplied. Without divulging anything, can I say that I found my ring was too weak. Is this because I have a cheapo or would they all have the same problem? It would be nice to end clean without any other consideration. The other problem is the tag locks and although this is easy to rectify I would be a little hesitant to hand it out due to this 'movement'. I have thought of superglue. I realise that it would limit me to the one 'wotsit', but I think it is worth it as inspection would be no problem. I have not done this yet as I would hope for some comments. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Regards Barry
motown
View Profile
Inner circle
Atlanta by way of Detroit
6145 Posts

Profile of motown
This is a trick that I always thought needed more thinking regarding the gimmick before it was released.
"If you ever write anything about me after I'm gone, I will come back and haunt you."
– Karl Germain
barrychilds
View Profile
New user
12 Posts

Profile of barrychilds
Yes, I agree. It is a shame Peter didn't keep it quiet until it could be sold as a sealed unit which would have been superb and not that difficult to acheive. I have wrecked mine because my superglue seeped through to the paper. I was in too much of a hurry to glue and perform it. I know others are pleased with it as it is so I'm not complaining but I'm not spending another £30 for a replacement until it it is released sealed.
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I wish I still had mine. It got burned up in a fire. I liked it though.
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
magicHart
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
548 Posts

Profile of magicHart
The plot was wonderful, quality was sub-par and unreliable.