The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Trick coin trickery :: Funny Counterfeit coin Story (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
obeytheeye
View Profile
Regular user
103 Posts

Profile of obeytheeye
So I stop off in Tannens and I pick up an effect with a Magnet. Then I'm in Chinatown later (NY) and I swear to God a four foot tall Leprechaun walks by me. Green top hat with a clover in it, a Green suit and tie, Green shorts, socks up to his calf and black shoes with a buckle. He had a red beard and a twisted old wood walking stick. I look at my friend and say 'Please tell me you see the Leprechaun' he laughed. I said if you said you didn't I was going to jump him and shake him till he told me where the gold was. So I walk a few steps and though hey I'd better get a picture, but being in crowded Chinatown he was gone in a few seconds.

So I walk a little further and I spot Silver Dollars on sale 1796 and up. Eight for 10 bucks. I bought twenty. They looked nice and old. So I do a search and I see the 1796 coin goes for $1000-$5000 so I get just a little excited. Then I went to check out the other coins and they were all stuck to my magnet.

Last time I checked silver was not magnetic.

Well I didn't make a couple of thousand but I did get some nice gaffed counterfeit coins and I got to see a Leprechaun!