The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Rings, strings & things :: Color Changing Knives Finale???? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
52Cards
View Profile
New user
6 Posts

Profile of 52Cards
I like color changing knives, but I don't know what to do for a finale or climax. Any suggestions? Thanks in advance!
Paul Rathbun
View Profile
Inner circle
Michigan
2552 Posts

Profile of Paul Rathbun
Check out Daryl's routine with the knife ending half and half. I think that is a pretty cool ending.
taiga
View Profile
Veteran user
Chicoutimi, Qc
317 Posts

Profile of taiga
A lot of info can be found in the MAGIC OF ASCANIO vol.4. Let just say that the knives can vanish completely, or a lot of "babies knives" can appear in your hand, or the last knife can change from one color to multiple colors, or the knife can transform into something totaly different, or.....
Father Photius
View Profile
Grammar Host
El Paso, TX (Formerly Amarillo)
17161 Posts

Profile of Father Photius
Daryl's routine ending is great, but the knives are hard to handle and no longer available unless you can find them used somewhere.
"Now here's the man with the 25 cent hands, that two bit magician..."
Pete Biro
View Profile
1933 - 2018
18558 Posts

Profile of Pete Biro
I've switched to Chad Long's FLASH drives. Easy and strong finish.
STAY TOONED... @ www.pete-biro.com
Bill Hegbli
View Profile
Eternal Order
Fort Wayne, Indiana
22797 Posts

Profile of Bill Hegbli
The very best climax for the color changing knives is the pocket penetration. The knife is rolled up in the pant leg. The hands shown empty. The pant leg is pulled causing it to unroll, and the knife is gone. Reaching inside the pant pocket, the knife is removed. The spectator can remove the knife if you wish.

I don't know the creator of this effect, but the instruction comes with the knife set sold by Empire Magic.
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1918 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
I'm with Pete Biro........just buy it!
topchange52
View Profile
Regular user
178 Posts

Profile of topchange52
To end with the Daryl "half and half" finish you can use Joe Mogar's perfect knife set. Although not exactly the same as Daryls version the knives are much much easier to handle.
Regards..........
Dennis Loomis
View Profile
1943 - 2013
2113 Posts

Profile of Dennis Loomis
I'm partial to producing a bunch of baby knives for the finale. A single knife is placed (?) in the hand, the hand reaches and gets a magic wand from a pocket or close up case. The wand taps the hand, and the knife vanishes. Then the wand taps again, and a set of 10 or 12 baby knives appear. If you need to know the secret, PM me.

Dennis Loomis
Itinerant Montebank
<BR>http://www.loomismagic.com
Rainboguy
View Profile
Inner circle
1918 Posts

Profile of Rainboguy
Per Pete Biro's and my posts, above, check this link out to see a KILLER, updated version of the Color Changing Knives http://www.chadlongmagic.com/page8/page1/videos.html