The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tenyo of Japan :: Zig Zag Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
683 Posts

Profile of Inert
Hi Folks! Just wanted to ask opinions on Tenyo's latest zig zag illusion T-226 President's Cabinet by Shigeru Sugawara. Winner or loser? I will have to use Canadian bills with off-center & large VIP heads. Will the effect lose impact this way? Always felt that Tenyo's other zig zags were masterpieces. Any feedback or input would be great. Thank you.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Very good trick, winner ! Juste perfect one, I like it very much. But not examinable Smile

But you can't use other bill that the one as that provided at the base. And I am not sure we can disassemble the props.
Inert
View Profile
Special user
Babbled incessantly for
683 Posts

Profile of Inert
Thanx for answering Stereo. Do you mean that I'll have to use USA money only?
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
Yes I mean that. I don't know if they release a special one with Canadian Dollars.
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
As Stereo said, it's a good trick Smile

However, from what I've experienced spectators really want to inspect the 'thing' you're holding ... and in some cases saying 'no you can't hold and inspect it because it's magic (or something like that) might work, with this trick it doesn't. People will say 'aah the thing you're holding is special ...' .

And Stereo (and all other European Union citizens), I really hope when Tenyo releases future tricks that need bills they will make a European/EURO version too in stead of only a Japanese and USD-version ... .
I need to replace the USD/Yen with the EURO in Trisector and Knife Of The Ninja - has anyone done this yet?
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
IIRC, a EUR 50 bill works for Trisector....
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Killertweety
View Profile
Inner circle
Belgium (-Europe)
1457 Posts

Profile of Killertweety
In that case I will make a scan or color copy of it Smile Thanks Nicolino.
stereo
View Profile
Inner circle
France - Paris
1455 Posts

Profile of stereo
You can also use euro bill with Knife of Ninja but never try.