The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Ninja Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
grahamk5
View Profile
New user
Accra, Ghana (ex-London, UK)
89 Posts

Profile of grahamk5
I actually didn't think Brad was a great teacher.

Graham
invalidity
View Profile
Regular user
170 Posts

Profile of invalidity
I started magic a couple of months ago and the ellusionist videos were the first ones I got. I now know that they are many videos in the market which offer better value.

That said, as a beginner, I learnt quite a lot from the Ellusionist Videos. Having no pervious experience with ACRs, I found the Ellusionist Ambtious Card video to be quite a good learning resource. But then again, I've not watches Daryl's before although what I hear is that the Ellusionist one teached the ACR in greater detail, suitable for the beginner.
redstreak
View Profile
Inner circle
A.K.A David Kong
1368 Posts

Profile of redstreak
Hivemind said it all. I is a good video, but overpriced.
HiveMind
View Profile
Veteran user
303 Posts

Profile of HiveMind
Brad is doing what alot of bad artists do... way over
price their "art" to create interest. Did you ever hear
about the lady who bought a pile of candy for 50K?
really... she spent thousands of dollars on jolly
ranchers because it was "art" if it would have been
set at $20 she would have just gone to the store and
bought $5 worth of candy... Brad's prices are not just
inflated they are WAY over inflated. He charges $20+
for an Invisible Deck that is EXACTLY the same as one
I can (still) buy at Fred Meyers for $4.99. If any of
you are that curious about his products... you are
going to pay dearly for your curiousity.

Brad knows he is doing this. So I ask you,
what kind of a person does this to people
who are new to the art?
"Free will is an illusion." - B.F. Skinner
Tripwire
View Profile
New user
76 Posts

Profile of Tripwire
Loraynes Krenzel book has lots of information on the pass. Probably not for beginners though.
wes008
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of wes008
I am an avid ellusionist but i will agree that ninja 1 is overpriced for the content and you may want to look into another source for the pass if you are not willing to spend that much. That being said I believe that Brad is the best magic teacher going and you will learn the pass and some good variations from this video. You may want to skip this one but once you learn the pass I think you would be passing up on a great video if you didn't go back and purchase Ninja-2. This video IMO is very high in quality and teaching.
"The most beautiful experience we can have is the mysterious. It is the fundamental emotion which stands at the cradle of true art, and true science. Whoever can no longer wonder, no longer marvel, is as good as dead, and his eyes are dimmed"
-Albert
sleightofhander
View Profile
Special user
618 Posts

Profile of sleightofhander
Hell i admit i have a few ellusionist vids. I have Daryl's ambitous video and the dvd one from ellusionist. I prefer dvds over videos for leaning . Everything in my magic library has something great to offer. Smile