The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Gaffed & Funky :: Pop-Eyed Popper or Mirage Deck Purchase Question (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
kaos333
View Profile
New user
Baltimore, MD
25 Posts

Profile of kaos333
Is there a vendor that I could purchase multiple Pop-Eyed Popper or Mirage decks (6 or 7)from that could/would make sure that each deck forces a different card? Or possibly a company that I could order specific force cards for the decks?

Thanks in advance!

PS If you are a vendor that does this please PM me.

PPS I know I know I can create my own, but I don't want to experiment with sprays.
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
You might try the Haines House of Cards in Norwood, Ohio.
Chessmann
View Profile
Inner circle
4247 Posts

Profile of Chessmann
(For a long time, Haines has not had a website I could find. Wonder why that is?)
My ex-cat was named "Muffin". "Vomit" would be a better name for her. AKA "The Evil Ball of Fur".
kaos333
View Profile
New user
Baltimore, MD
25 Posts

Profile of kaos333
I'll give them a shot. Thank you so much!
Woland
View Profile
Special user
680 Posts

Profile of Woland
No idea, Chessmann, but they answer the phone and the shop is open during normal working hours.
saysold1
View Profile
Eternal Order
Recovering Cafe addict with only
10800 Posts

Profile of saysold1
Strongest possible recommendation for Cardshark - Christian can make you anything you could imagine and his quality is superb:
http://www.card-shark.de/
Creator of The SvenPad Supreme(R) line of aerospace level quality, made in the USA utility props. https://svenpads.com/
Nicolino
View Profile
Inner circle
2893 Posts

Profile of Nicolino
Some colleagues and me had to wait over 3 months for our $500 order fulfilled by card-shark... We're really p***** off!
The Mati Envelope
A brandnew peek device for the working mentalist!

Chance's Token
Tarot cards in a scenic piece of mystery.....
Dick Christian
View Profile
Inner circle
Northern Virginia (Metro DC)
2619 Posts

Profile of Dick Christian
Try some of the more established brick & mortar shops (e.g., Denny & Lee, Stevens, etc.) they are most apt to have sufficient inventory -- as well as knowledge and experience to understand your request -- to be able to accommodate you. I would avoid any but the largest and most well established cyber-shops as many of the others are nothing more than drop-shippers.
Dick Christian
giobbi1
View Profile
Loyal user
252 Posts

Profile of giobbi1
Quote:
On 2011-06-02 16:00, Chessmann wrote:
(For a long time, Haines has not had a website I could find. Wonder why that is?)

Haine's is a mom and pop shop and they are very married to doing business as usual. They used to have a web site, but the combination of not having someone on staff that could keep it up to date and not being able to hire someone to do it, they let it go. They are still very much in business, will try to help you in any way possible and are very nice to work with. They might possibly be a little slower answering your questions or requests, but they will do their best to help you. Just ask for Betty. She is the owner. This is why I feel so strongly that supporting brick and mortar stores is so important.