The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Tricks & Effects :: LEGACY from The Underground Collective has been Magic Friday'd! (1 Like) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
as seen in Ripley's Believe It or Not! Twice!
2413 Posts

Profile of Jamie D. Grant
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
Kindness takes practice. My TEDx talk
NYCJoePitt
View Profile
Special user
559 Posts

Profile of NYCJoePitt
Loved your review. Very down to earth and made me want to take another look at Legacy. Thanks.
jbadman
View Profile
Special user
London
991 Posts

Profile of jbadman
Superb review, Jamie - really pleased you're enjoying Legacy so much.

I also appreciated how you'd built your own presentation around the routine - and from this I've taken away a few really nice touched: I like the positioning of the photograph in the opposite compartment at the start of the routine and then moving it to the outer compartment later on. And I especially like the 'J for Jamie' piece - works for me too!

So anyway, thanks for taking the time to record your thoughts on Legacy and your feedback on how it's doing for you 'in the field'.

Cheers,

Jamie.
http://www.underground-collective.com - check out our new DVD now!
MJ Marrs
View Profile
Inner circle
Los Angeles
1122 Posts

Profile of MJ Marrs
Thanks for the latest video review. I've already taken a look at your other writeups so I was going through "Magic Friday" withdrawal.

-MJ
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2413 Posts

Thanks Gang! I performed Legacy twice yesterday~ fantastic reactions!
TRICK OF THE YEAR: Industrial Revelation, BOOK OF THE YEAR: The Approach, The AIP Bottle, and my new book Scenic 52, can all be found over here: SendWonder.com
magicHart
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas, Nevada
548 Posts

Profile of magicHart
Very nice review Jamie. Thank You
Bluesman
View Profile
Special user
Florida
567 Posts

Profile of Bluesman
I don't get it. I didn't pick the right card. I pick the king. I don' get it. But your story was good.

Emmett Smile
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I have searched high and low for this effect for a loooooooong time, every magic dealer I know. I keep
striking out to the point where I'm about to believe that one no longer exists on the face of the earth.

Any tips?

Maybe someone has a used one in their drawer that they no longer want?
The difficult must become easy, the easy beautiful and the beautiful magical.
markcall
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of markcall
Jamie... I LOVE your review and agree ..
This is my GO TO effect.. BUT you can no longer get it ANYWHERE..

Man.. if Underground is no longer gonna produce.. MAYBE you could do something "Like It" with permission.

Jamie.. I love your stuff.. you are a TRUE GENIUS, my friend!
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I have Googled my fingers sore on this one. You are correct. You can not find it ANYWHERE. It's almost as if it fell off the edge of the earth.
davidpaul$
View Profile
Inner circle
Georgetown, South Carolina
3102 Posts

Profile of davidpaul$
Quote:
On Sep 28, 2015, daffydoug wrote:
I have Googled my fingers sore on this one. You are correct. You can not find it ANYWHERE. It's almost as if it fell off the edge of the earth.

Go on Vanishing Inc. website. Enter Legacy in the search box. You can enter your email for them to contact you when it is back in stock. ??????? When and if that happens.
Guilt will betray you before technique betrays you!
daffydoug
View Profile
Eternal Order
Look mom! I've got
14077 Posts

Profile of daffydoug
I have a sneaking suspicion it's not going to happen., Ever.,
Jamie D. Grant
View Profile
V.I.P.
2413 Posts

Quote:
On Sep 28, 2015, markcall wrote:
Jamie... I LOVE your review and agree ..
This is my GO TO effect.. BUT you can no longer get it ANYWHERE..

Man.. if Underground is no longer gonna produce.. MAYBE you could do something "Like It" with permission.

Jamie.. I love your stuff.. you are a TRUE GENIUS, my friend!

Mark, that is so kind of you! Thanks, my friend!

But, I'll be completely honest- I'm surprised Magic Friday still gets read/watched! I stopped a few years ago and I still see new views daily. How are people finding it? I guess just through the search function here? Regardless, I'm honored people can still get something from all those years of work!