The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The workshop :: Tabby is Gone` (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3
Daniel Santos
View Profile
Special user
562 Posts

Profile of Daniel Santos
Noooo!
What a wonderful soul.

I remember the PMZZ days (haha!), which transformed my curiosity to a love for woodwork. He was so generous in everything he gave. Instead of being upset that he died, perhaps I should be happy that he lived; rest in peace, Tab!

I bet he's carving his halo right now...
rhiro
View Profile
Regular user
Southern California
182 Posts

Profile of rhiro
I find myself spending a lot of time lately going through Tabby’s old postings and blog entries. Brings a smile to my face. What a sweet guy.

I am sad that Tabby is gone but am grateful we had a chance to say goodbye. Thanks to all who kept us posted, especially Pete.

Ross
wandmgc8
View Profile
Regular user
Tennessee
140 Posts

Profile of wandmgc8
Just wanted to chime in with my sympathies/condolences to family and friends of Tabman. I was fortunate to meet him when he was in Nashville. He seems to have touched many lives in a good way, and, left a lot of magic behind for the benefit of all. He will be missed, but, remembered well.

Michael Myatt
Bob Sanders
View Profile
1945 - 2024
Magic Valley Ranch, Clanton, Alabama
20504 Posts

Profile of Bob Sanders
There is a special memorial service for Tabman May 29th in Americus, Georgia.

Bob Sanders
Magic By Sander
Bob Sanders

Magic By Sander / The Amazed Wiz

AmazedWiz@Yahoo.com
Tom Bartlett
View Profile
Special user
Our southern border could use
763 Posts

Profile of Tom Bartlett
The only sounds coming from Tabman's shop now, are good memories.
Our friends don't have to agree with me about everything and some that I hold very dear don't have to agree about anything, except where we are going to meet them for dinner.