The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Fellowship of Christian Magicians! :: FCM - Tampa Florida (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Gary Barker
View Profile
New user
Tampa, FL
70 Posts

Profile of Gary Barker
We will be starting a local FCM group in Tampa, Florida beginning in May. The meetings will be the second Tuesday of each month from 7pm-8:30pm. We will be meeting at The Magic Emporium which is located at 4429 Gunn Highway, Tampa FL 33618. For more information call the shop at 813-265-9263 or email me at info@themagicemporium.net

If you know anyone in the Tampa Bay area who might be interested please let them know. We hope to build a great chapter and we need you!
Joey Evans
View Profile
Special user
Fort Myers, FL
535 Posts

Profile of Joey Evans
I'd love to make it to as many as I can! A two hour drive is tough, but I would love to make it up.
The Visual Comedy and Magic of Joey Evans

http://www.Evansmagic.com/

The Impossible Has Never Been So Funny!
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
741 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
Count me in! What are you looking at for meeting schedules???
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not, none will suffice." -Joseph Dunninger

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."Hebrews 13:2
MadderMax
View Profile
Regular user
Venice, FL
136 Posts

Profile of MadderMax
Gary,
I would like to be involved and attend as much as possible. We are not in Venice now as we just arrived in Illinois for the summer.
We will be back in September. Hope to see you then.
John Mott
jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
When I vacation in Sarasota, I'll try to arrange my schedule to attend.
Jamie Doyle
International President - Fellowship of Christian Magicians
jamiedoylemagic.com
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
741 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
Just had our first meeting this past Tuesday! And boy are we excited for God is going to do in Tampa and in Florida. If anybody else wants to join us our next meetings are: 5/31, 6/14, 6/21, 6/28. All start at 7pm at the Magic Emporium. Come check us out!
"For those who believe, no explanation is necessary; for those who do not, none will suffice." -Joseph Dunninger

"Do not forget to entertain strangers, for by so doing some people have entertained angels without knowing it."Hebrews 13:2
Joey Evans
View Profile
Special user
Fort Myers, FL
535 Posts

Profile of Joey Evans
I will try to make it to one of the upcoming meetings!

MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
741 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
Hey Joey! That'd be great!

And congrats on the recent Voice of FCM appearance!

Joey Evans
View Profile
Special user
Fort Myers, FL
535 Posts

Profile of Joey Evans
Thanks, it was great to be on it! Oh, and I love the scripture in your signature!

Bendy
View Profile
Special user
Columbus, Ohio
518 Posts

Profile of Bendy
Being in Orlando and with my work schedule, I doubt I can make many meetings, Gary; but I'm there in spirit. If I get a Tuesday off when you have the meetings, I'll makethe drive!
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
741 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
Thanks Joey! It's been my life verse since high school when I knew I wanted to use magic as a ministry tool Smile

MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
741 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
We received our charter at the Convention!!!

MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
741 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
Hey Guys! It's a new month soon and that means our monthly is happening soon. Mark your calendars for GULFCOAST CHAPTER dates and times:

August 9th - 7pm - The Magic Emporium, Tampa
September 13th - 7pm - The Magic Emporium, Tampa
October 11th - 7pm - The Magic Emporium, Tampa
November 8th - 7pm - The Magic Emporium, Tampa
December 13th - 7pm - The Magic Emporium, Tampa

(These are all the 2nd Tuesday Night of the Month)

Also, Dave and Dana Hill will presenting a lecture on Saturday, September 10th, at 7pm @ TME.

Thanks Guys!

-Matt Miller

Joey Evans
View Profile
Special user
Fort Myers, FL
535 Posts

Profile of Joey Evans
I would love to see Dave and Dana! That'll be a good lecture!

revmike
View Profile
Special user
Annville, PA
646 Posts

Profile of revmike
Good luck on the Chapter - Wish we had one close to where I live but I struck out in trying to generate interest.
The magic is not in our sleights and illusions, but instead in our ability to bring love and joy.
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
741 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
Thanks Mike, so far we have about 10ppl on average who have shown up to previous meetings.

Joey- it'd be great to have you there. If you think you think you can make it, just call the Emporium or shoot an email over to info@themagicemporium.net to RSVP.

jamiedoyle
View Profile
Special user
Lafayette, IN
619 Posts

Profile of jamiedoyle
Gary,
...and Matt, even though it wasn't an FCM meeting - had a great time at your shop and at the IBM meeting tonight. I was happy to finally meet you face to face!

If any FCMers are ever in the West/Southwest FL area, you need to make visiting the shop a prioroty - it's the best shop I've been to in years.

Be blessed!
---Jamie
Jamie Doyle
International President - Fellowship of Christian Magicians
jamiedoylemagic.com
Russo
View Profile
Inner circle
So.California / Centl.Florida / retired Florida
1183 Posts

Profile of Russo
At 16 I made my "decision" (sp?) even though I always beleived - Grandfather was a Methodist Pastor - the verse that helped me was 1st Cor. 10:13 - in my gospel program I do an escape with this verse- it works - I"m now 75 (thanks Lord!!) live 15 min .from WDW - Tampa is a ways to far (russo70248@yahoo.com) Rousseau
MagicMattMan
View Profile
Special user
Tampa, FL
741 Posts

Profile of MagicMattMan
Thanks Jamie! And thanks for stopping by! It was great to meet you!