The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Huron-Fith Vid...What you guys think ? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
aditya
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of aditya
Hey everybody, I have watched this effect in person and MAN IT BLEW ME AWAY!!!! I ve never seen such an original, and visual TR effect, and huron let me into the workings of the effect which are extremely original and amazingly clean.!!! I brought along a group of 15 friends who were semi-laymen and they totally freaked out,!! they were like holy sh*t,,,,
people i recommend this effect to you ..its just amazing!!!
HuronLow
View Profile
Special user
689 Posts

Profile of HuronLow
Hey adi! thanks for the comments... you're finally a member of the Café! Welcome! =) I really really appreciate all the great comments... I'll keep you people updated, and any feedback, good or bad, is greatly appreciated.
The T&R Project.
A revolutionary take on the Torn & Restored card.

Available now at www.HuronLow.com
Lonnie Dilan
View Profile
Special user
Canyon Country, California
823 Posts

Profile of Lonnie Dilan
Looks neat. Why do they have to sign the card 4 times?
HuronLow
View Profile
Special user
689 Posts

Profile of HuronLow
They do not have to sign the card four times but it definitely makes the effect more fun and impossible because you could have 4 spectators have a part in this effect.

Plus, it gives the spectators a greater selection to which one they'd like to get cut off.Play around with ideas, you don't have to restrict yourself to signatures, you could create a routine with drawings as well.You are only limited to your imagination.That's just how I like to do it. Hope this helps. =)
The T&R Project.

Lonnie Dilan
View Profile
Special user
Canyon Country, California
823 Posts

Profile of Lonnie Dilan
Thanks for the answer.
eebie376
View Profile
Elite user
415 Posts

Profile of eebie376
When will this be released Huron??

Ian
Krazyjay
View Profile
Loyal user
One hand typed all
264 Posts

Profile of Krazyjay
Hello Huron
I think it looks *** good! Just one question can the card be given out when you are done, sorry if this has been asked. Thanks Jeremy
Dr. Jakks
View Profile
Special user
832 Posts

Profile of Dr. Jakks
It's sleightly hard to follow...but good. YOu owuld definstely need good patter to go along...

Jakks
Gordon Pail
View Profile
New user
Chicago
54 Posts

Profile of Gordon Pail
Huron,

Its not that bad as what I criticise ...But I hope that you can produces a better video and show it to us and you might convince me..

I strongly agree with Dr. Jakks that a good patter would make it better and I would like to see the patter that you come up with..

Show us huron.

Gordon
HuronLow
View Profile
Special user
689 Posts

Profile of HuronLow
Hey guys, as I have mentioned before, that video was a very rough one and I will be putting one up with patter as soon as possible. Sorry to keep you guys waiting. =)

Ian, I'm currently working on the manuscript so I HOPE it will be released in about a month to two. I'll try my best not to let you guys wait.

Gordon and Dr Jakks, thanks once again for the feedback. There is a patter to follow, as you will see in my next video, I am still tweaking the last part of this effect to ease certain parts of the handling. But don't worry, this effect is relatively simple to do and certainly takes much less skill to achieve to other torn and restored effects such as Reformation by Guy Hollingworth and so on. I'm pretty sure you will enjoy it.

I really appreciate all the feedback so far my fellow magis... =) Hope more come in! Smile
The T&R Project.

CLJ
View Profile
Loyal user
Singapore
281 Posts

Profile of CLJ
Hey,
Hot Spot also looks really cool - it's sort of like a bite-out quarter with a card instead. I've never seen a T&R routine like it before.

But I digress from the topic... hope to see that video soon, I enjoy this current one though! Nice music to go along with the vid.
"Watch this, you ready now? Watch this, watch, watch, watch, watch now, watch closely, watch this, you watching now? Watch, watch..." - David Blaine
HuronLow
View Profile
Special user
689 Posts

Profile of HuronLow
Haha... yes, Hot Spot is another of my T and R routines which I have no intentions of marketing just yet, depends on how many people like it. Some people prefer it to fith but I'll leave it to the rest of you. You could check it out at Bone's website, at the bottom of the site. http://www.vnfamily.com/files/

Be sure to check out Angel as well... =) It's my latest creation...it's a cute little effect. Cya
The T&R Project.

Silvio Solaris
View Profile
Inner circle
Xtreme Magic
1110 Posts

Profile of Silvio Solaris
Hey you all. I just produced and shot Huron's Fire In The Hole'... It is amazing and floors magicians. I have witnessed it with my own eyes and the beauty of it is that you can get the handling down in a week and perfect it (so it becomes part of you) in let's say a month, maybe sooner, but I am a perfectionist. What I don't understand and what actually ****es me of is that some of you out there are looking for an incredible effect...Once it's there you complain....'oooh...it needs a knife....oooh...you need to carry a lighter.....ohhh pyro too. Give me a f.....g break. I seen Huron perform it on Hollywood Blvd. and it floored everyone.
The guy who signed the card was so devastated that he followed us like a Zombie.
Why don't you people out there complaining come up with something similar or better and then we talk....
Magical Wishes

Silvio Solaris

'Is all that we see and seem but a dream within a dream?' E.A.Poe
Cameron Francis
View Profile
V.I.P.
7028 Posts

Profile of Cameron Francis
Is there a video for this somewhere? The old links don't work anymore.
MOMENT'S NOTICE LIVE 3 - Six impromptu card tricks! Out now! http://cameronfrancismagic.com/moments-notice-live-3.html
Silvio Solaris
View Profile
Inner circle
Xtreme Magic
1110 Posts

Profile of Silvio Solaris
Huron has to edit it first. It will be out in two month or so.
I am not sure if there is a clip on youtube.
Magical Wishes

Silvio Solaris

'Is all that we see and seem but a dream within a dream?' E.A.Poe
HuronLow
View Profile
Special user
689 Posts

Profile of HuronLow
Here's a new link guys!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QxCG7TB0-Yg

Huron
The T&R Project.