The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The spooky, the mysterious...the bizarre! :: an effect (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
lyndonwebb
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of lyndonwebb
Has anyone ever come across the card effect "oil and queens" by roy walton. It uses the Hamman count. Well, I do that as an opener with Tarot as a sort of gamble with the reaper. I use three cards from the swords suit, two cards from pentacles and the Tower, the Devil , Death and Judgement. It has fantastic responses. Thought you might like to know. If you are unsure drop me a line and I wil post my whole routine.
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
I think a lot will have heard of Roy's effect, a modern classic with lots of variations. I've published a few myself. Yours sounds interesting. Why not just post your patter presentation?

Paul Hallas
Alchemist
View Profile
New user
48 Posts

Profile of Alchemist
I'll second Paul's suggestion, I'd like to hear your version of the routine if you don't mind posting it.

David
lyndonwebb
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of lyndonwebb
I promise to post my script at the weekend, as I am a bit busy. Smile
Paul
View Profile
Inner circle
A good lecturer at your service!
4409 Posts

Profile of Paul
Look forward to it Lyndon. You might also like Peter Kane's Gypsey Curse/Hungarian Guessing Game or Paul Wilson's Gypsy Monte which is a combination of the patter from the first effect and the Color Monte effect.Tarot cards could be used.I think that is in his Knock 'em Dead notes and prob. on the video of the same name.

I had a version of Oil and Queens in "The Table Hopper's Source Book" called "The Pollution Trick."

Paul Hallas
lyndonwebb
View Profile
Loyal user
264 Posts

Profile of lyndonwebb
As luck would have it my evil twin came and stole my grimoire(it has all my scripts in it ), but it was recovered. If it is still wanted, give me a PM with e-mail and I will send it, it is quite long though.