The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Paper money madness! :: Bravo Karate (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
huangja
View Profile
New user
74 Posts

Profile of huangja
Just found this on YouTube. A very cool variation of Pen Thru Bill.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tBWvKiokDyM
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
881 Posts

Profile of boydy
That looked cool
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
881 Posts

Profile of boydy
OK,

Since nobody seems to have posted any review of this effect, here is mine.

I bought this after seeing the vid on you tube.

I like the fact that it is seemingly impromptu as nothing but a bank note is needed in the spectators eyes.

The gimmick is very very well made, will easily last a generation and possibly nuclear war. It is very powerful from at least 2 inches away if you know what I mean, so powerful that I'm afraid I may lose a finger if I'm not careful!

The dvd that comes with it is pretty dire though as all that is on it is the video on youtube then a 2 min explanation. Also it is in Japanese. But that doesn't matter as it is pretty self explanatory.

Price is a bit steep but I do prefer this to any pen through effect bar The Invisible Hole and Vanni Bossi's version.

This will last a lifetime and will always be in my pocket along with a thumbtip.

The only thing that let's it down in my opinion is the price. A bit steep for what it is.

Gets great reactions and is very visual.

9 out of 10.

Best regards

Alan
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
Hi boydy
I like this effect but I couldn't pull the trigger when I saw the price.
Thanks for the review.
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
881 Posts

Profile of boydy
Will last a lifetime Ralph.
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
Quote:
On 2011-03-08 11:40, boydy wrote:
Will last a lifetime Ralph.

If I lived only one week that would be true. Mine broke the first week I had it. I never had a chance to perform it because it broke while learning the effect. Stay away from this piece of JUNK !
"You can easily judge the character of a man by how he treats those who can do nothing for him".
James D. Miles
TWOCAN
View Profile
Special user
PORT RICHEY FL
882 Posts

Profile of TWOCAN
Thanks for the review,
Just try that’s all you can do , never give up .
george1953
View Profile
Inner circle
Mallorca (Spain)
5943 Posts

Profile of george1953
Looks very good, shame it gets such a poor review, could it be the one that broke was faulty ? Have you asked for arefund ?
By failing to prepare, we are preparing to fail.
boydy
View Profile
Special user
Ayrshire, Scotland
881 Posts

Profile of boydy
Mine still going strong
ralphs007
View Profile
Inner circle
1087 Posts

Profile of ralphs007
Quote:
On 2013-03-24 13:17, george1953 wrote:
Looks very good, shame it gets such a poor review, could it be the one that broke was faulty ? Have you asked for arefund ?

Hi
I tried asking for a replacement. I was told that since I wasn't the original buyer, I was out of luck. I bought it from a seller here at the Café. It was like new since the original owner decided it wasn't for him. Stay away from this piece of JUNK !
James D. Miles