The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Risk - Francesco Tensei (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
cougar261084
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of cougar261084
Well Well Well, another russian roulette routine, based on marc spellmans staple gun roulette.

What can I say it's just another one in a long line of russian roulette routines EXCEPT

This one is TOTALLY AWESOME, FREAKISHLY CLEAN AND THE ONLY ONE YOU WILL EVER NEED!

I'm excited over this one, it is sooooooo good. I don't think you can get any cleaner than this. first time watching it fooled me. Second performance I had a small idea, because there is absolutely no compromise.

4 staple guns, you load one in full view, you mix them up and try to manipulate the spectator in not choosing the loaded one to fire upon you.

There are no forces, no verbal cues, this is 100% self working.

Safety:

I think as far as russian roulette goes one of the safest versions out there, in marc spellman's version if you made a booboo, you were in trouble.

With this version you can't make booboo's, and if you buy the staple guns they recommend you can even double check if you are safe.

So with those staple guns I'd say it's 100% safe.

These staple guns are easy to find, I live in belgium and we have a warehouse called Brico, or brico depot where they sell them.

If you are interested in a russian roulette routine, and you like the idea of staple guns,

THIS is absolutely the best version out there.

I cannot recommend this one enough.

20 out of 10 = PERFECT
gitty
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria
871 Posts

Profile of gitty
WALTHER
cougar261084
View Profile
Elite user
460 Posts

Profile of cougar261084
Sorry if I want to write a review.

I won't do it again

the search function still doesn't work so ............
gitty
View Profile
Special user
Vienna, Austria
871 Posts

Profile of gitty
Cougar261084,
your review is great!!!!
I am wondering that no more members bought and wrote about it!
WALTHER
RobDeGroof
View Profile
New user
Belgium
7 Posts

Profile of RobDeGroof
I bought it and just watched the DVD, it is indeed a great effect and so simple to perform.
I ordered the Staple Guns so next week , I will try this, reaaly excited about this.
MagicBrent
View Profile
Inner circle
2591 Posts

Profile of MagicBrent
How much are the materials in american dollars approximately? Are we just buying regular staple guns and gaffing them?