The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: Tudor - Generation-X ! Absolutely Awesome :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Bone
View Profile
Loyal user
Totally lost...
264 Posts

Profile of Bone
Wszupp yo fellowz,

I just got the DVD by Brian Tudor, Generation-X. Cheerz with those who own this super video.

There are a lot of discussions about its poor demo in hocus-pocus, what I wanna say here is inside the video has something that you have never ever seen before and and all the moves + show off flourishes are absolutely KILLED Generation-X is thounsand times better than Show off 1+2, because there are not only flourishes but sleights for magic including passes and switches.

I gatta say this is a-must-have-video. Don't just look at what you see in the demo but get it and watch the inside.

Peace,

Bone. Smile
Email: bone@boneho.com

myspace.com/boneho
youtube.com/boneho
twitter.com/boneho
facebook.com/boneho

Official Website:
www.boneho.com
slebonio
View Profile
Regular user
150 Posts

Profile of slebonio
I agree, its awesome. But the tuition is very minimal, however it still great.

Slebonio Smile
iamslow
View Profile
Inner circle
Proffessional Slacker
2001 Posts

Profile of iamslow
hey bone, I bet mack 10,pyro_magic,jamil or cardjinx will be posting in this thread saying superhandz is way better and that gen-x is ****py. Smile I definately agree that the tudor video has a lot of cuts as well as sleights.
"Everyone has a plan till they get punched in the face" Mike Tyson
aby9plp
View Profile
Loyal user
Montreal, Canada
255 Posts

Profile of aby9plp
Hey iamslow, you REALLY ARE slow!
Cardjinx had JUST posted a review saying that he enjoys Brian Tudor and he gave an extremely fair review of that DVD. Jeez calm down, this aint no competition, but still, superhandz IS better, but no one said that this DVD is ****.
-aka-
Phoenix