The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Mentally Speaking :: Dream Signs by Daniel Love (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
lunatik
View Profile
Inner circle
3226 Posts

Profile of lunatik
Which one is more direct and deceptive by themselves, Dream Signs or Nu's Signagram?

or would it be better to pick up Alain Nu ASTROLOGIC which has a compilation? I see on his site that he has a The Astrologic Training Program (ATP) for $100 which is online and you get virtual subjects to practice on. Has anyone used this before and if so, how helpful was it? Sorry for the many questions Smile
"Don't let your Dreams become Fantasies"
Chester Sass
View Profile
Loyal user
Check out my book 120% CHESTOSTERONE
246 Posts

Profile of Chester Sass
Hi Lunatik,
just for your information, everybody gets a training tool for free with my ZODIAC! ;-)
Author of "120% Chestosterone"
NOW AVAILABLE FROM YOUR DEALER OF TRUST!

Chester
Chester Sass
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Chester Sass
It is very hard to decide on one thing because everybody works different.
Alain Nu's work is great. You can see that he knows what he does. In my opinion you should look at every single one to know which one suits you.
This was the reason why I created my own one. Is mine better than the rest? For ME personally YES, but maybe not for others. Try to check out as much as possible.
That is the only way to be sure what you need.

Chester
bevbevvybev
View Profile
Inner circle
UK
2678 Posts

Profile of bevbevvybev
If you're looking for a purely letter at a time / anagram approach, Doug Dyment's Sign Language is far stronger and easier to remember than Astrologic in my opinion.
Chester Sass
View Profile
Loyal user
246 Posts

Profile of Chester Sass
Bevbevvybev, you are absolutely right. But the problem is that in this case you really get NO's which are hard to cover! But Doug's was my starting point so I'm very thankful for this one.

Chester
guitarmagic
View Profile
Elite user
Southern Louisiana
425 Posts

Profile of guitarmagic
Ditto! The venerable Doug Dyment is quiet the thinker / creator as well so many mentioned in this post. I believe a complete study of the many methods to achieve the one effect and thus to have the seeming ability to repeat the performance (using several methods to cancel out retrograde analysis) seems to be the optimum strategy, in order to ENTERTAIN & MYSTIFY.
Why is it that on one side of the world a person looks at a picture of the Grand Canyon and says, "it looks so real." At the same time on the other side of the world a person looks at the Grand Canyon and says, "it looks like a picture."
ThoughtThief
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of ThoughtThief
I am with John Wells on this one. I personally do not care for the effect of "divining, one out-of-place letter at a time, which of twelve known words you are spelling in your head" as a means of revealing a person's star sign. My two favorite published methods for the no-prop star sign divination effect are Daniel Love's Dream Signs and Chester Sass's Zodiac (from "120% Chestosterone"). Dream Signs uses no word-spelling. Zodiac uses it only briefly and has a clever ruse for reducing the field at the outset. Both create the effect of divining attributes of the star sign, and by extension the subject, which I think is how it should be.

TT
JohnWells
View Profile
Inner circle
The Southern Wild
1791 Posts

Profile of JohnWells
I forget the child's name, a British mentalist with a Billy Idol haircut, but he was gushing over Dreamsigns when it came out (several years ago) and I think he was well justified in his enthusiasm.
ThoughtThief
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of ThoughtThief
Quote:
On 2010-12-24 03:25, JohnWells wrote:
I forget the child's name, a British mentalist with a Billy Idol haircut, but he was gushing over Dreamsigns when it came out (several years ago) and I think he was well justified in his enthusiasm.

The precocious tot with the peroxided locks you refer to is Kennedy, as I recall. (You forgot the violet tinted glasses.)

TT
Andre Hagen
View Profile
Inner circle
1432 Posts

Profile of Andre Hagen
I just purchased Dream Signs. I'm familiar with other methods (Alain Nu, Joshua Quinn) but this seems very interesting. It appears to be really a fun method and excellent training for other applications in mentalism.

I would like to hear about the success rate of others using this system.

Andre
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one - Albert Einstein