The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Wizard Magic Review :: Wizard Product Review - Psycho Ball, Silm Line Mullica Wallet, Master Push Off & Flower Power (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
rockthemike
View Profile
Special user
Seattle
695 Posts

Profile of rockthemike
I agree with pablonious. The Flower Power trick could be fun if reworked by Bazar. I could see it on a fun TV spot.
Michael Wong
Wizard
http://michaelwong.says.so
MaxfieldsMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
Instead of practicing, I made
3009 Posts

Profile of MaxfieldsMagic
You guys are doing a huge public service. I have to wonder if your show will, in fact, help raise the average quality of magic products. Quality and ingenuity are rewarded on your show, while the rip-off artists are publicly humiliated with an effectiveness no magazine review could equal. I like the balance you strike in effect selection - not all of the tricks you review are the "new" and "hot" ones. Thanks, and keep up the great work.
Now appearing nightly in my basement.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2414 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Quote:
On 2010-12-16 19:18, rockthemike wrote:
I agree with pablonious. The Flower Power trick could be fun if reworked by Bazar. I could see it on a fun TV spot.

Your right Michael.

When Dave first showed it me it did look good and I could see it fitting into a kids act or a manipulation routine. But it's no good if it falls to bits after a day or two.

Craig.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2414 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Quote:
On 2010-12-17 01:24, MaxfieldsMagic wrote:
You guys are doing a huge public service. I have to wonder if your show will, in fact, help raise the average quality of magic products. Quality and ingenuity are rewarded on your show, while the rip-off artists are publicly humiliated with an effectiveness no magazine review could equal. I like the balance you strike in effect selection - not all of the tricks you review are the "new" and "hot" ones. Thanks, and keep up the great work.

Thanks a lot.

That was the goal of the show when we first started off to let people know what is good or bad no matter the consequences.

If it has a knock on effect of bringing the overall quality of magic up then that's even better!

Craig
magicmike30
View Profile
Special user
744 Posts

Profile of magicmike30
Craig please do a "I can't believe that's called Magic review."
Yes recap the crappiest tricks of 2010. Fit for the loo.
Have to say your review has saved me and my brothers some money so thankyou both.
Mike
Entertainer
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2414 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Quote:
On 2010-12-17 12:13, magicmike30 wrote:
Craig please do a "I can't believe that's called Magic review."
Yes recap the crappiest tricks of 2010. Fit for the loo.
Have to say your review has saved me and my brothers some money so thankyou both.
Mike

Hey Mike.

We do have something similar to that planned. You must be psychic!

Don't forget guys tomorrows show is our Christmas Episode. We have a bunch of outtakes as well as a huge announcement which I think you will all love. Despite a lot of people emailing and guessing no body has got it right yet!

Craig
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of mayniac
Any updates on the review for Jay Sankey's Hardcore? It didn't seem to be up to the standards of the hype surrounding it, but I'd like to hear your thoughts on it.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2414 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
I'm watching it at the moment.

First impressions - is you use the scale of his L and L DVD set being the best thing he has ever done and that thing where you balance a phone on a bill as the worst this falls somewhere in the middle.

But my opinion could change

Craig
William B
View Profile
New user
28 Posts

Profile of William B
The phyco ball bit was hilarious.
100%
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2414 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Quote:
On 2011-02-10 13:49, William B wrote:
The phyco ball bit was hilarious.
100%

Thanks William

It was just as funny to film

Craig
rockyu1985
View Profile
New user
21 Posts

Profile of rockyu1985
Hello! DavidPenn and CraigPetty

I really feel exciting to write this to you cause I am a professional magician in china and I really enjoy
the reviews you guys do. it is a pity that china have restrictions to see things on youtube and facebook so I break the restrictions every wednesday to see your reviews and I did not miss any one of them
also last year in beijing a club call "goose&duck" did something like a magic club so they haired some magicians from american
and I know many good magicians like farrell dillon ,arthur trace,jordan wright cause of that .also I am good friend of Greg irwin he is the one creat the finger fitness. For now I am working in a organization called "college magic" it is a organization cover all the college in beijing doing shows and training web sit, lecture, etc about magic

here is my video link
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMjM4MzUyNjI0.html
and
http://v.youku.com/v_show/id_XMTQ0OTQ2MjMy.html
it is a video site in china I am not know if you could see that , anyway I love your review and I will keep watching you ,rocking on~

Rock yu