The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Dvd, Video tape, Audio tape & Compact discs. :: David Stone Coin Videos (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
M for Magic
View Profile
Special user
673 Posts

Profile of M for Magic
Hi,
Does anayone know if the David Stone Coin videos will be converted to DVD anytime soon?
Just wondering.
Thanks,
Jeff
zeroG
View Profile
Regular user
183 Posts

Profile of zeroG
They should be. They are great!
JasonMythos
View Profile
New user
Hsinchu, Taiwan
86 Posts

Profile of JasonMythos
I'll buy them if they are in DVD.

By the way, is the David Roth's DVD released? Does anyone get it?
Nir Dahan
View Profile
Inner circle
Munich, Germany
1390 Posts

Profile of Nir Dahan
I have both of his coins videos. They are very good, although I don't care for his presentation so much, but presentation was never the strong side among coin magicians.
dillib
View Profile
Elite user
476 Posts

Profile of dillib
How would David Stone's coin videos differ from David Roth's? Is there a difference in one being more modern/classical compared to the other?
joseph
View Profile
Eternal Order
Please ignore my
17428 Posts

Profile of joseph
If you ever doubted the effectiveness of any basic coin sleights, ie, classic, finger, and thumb palm, and false transfers, watch this kid. He performs some beautiful and useable effects, no matter how experienced one may be. Although the French to English dubbing sounds like a cheap Kung-Fu movie(I almost fell off the chair when the girl answered in a man's voice), I think it was still well done, as you only hear the English voice, perfectly synchronized with Mr. Stone's. Although a sports coat is needed for several effects, I strongly recommend the set of tapes to anyone just to see the ease and effectiveness that David Stone employs. 8/10 Smile
"Everything should be made as simple as possible, but no simpler." (Einstein)...