The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Wizard Magic Review :: Wizard Product Review - Oil and Water, Sub Zero, Marik Glass and Trick Photography (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2414 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
The latest show is now live guys!

On this weeks show we look at a brand new Oil and Water by Paul Gordon, Sub Zero by Spidey, The Marik Glass by Mr. Marik and finally Trick Photography by Steve Gore.

A lot of people have asked us to look at the Marik Glass so I hope the review is useful!

Link to show - Click Here!

As normal if you want something reviewed or you have any suggestions please just let me know.

Thanks again

Craig
Ben Harris
View Profile
V.I.P.
The Land Down Under
2126 Posts

Profile of Ben Harris
Hi Craig,

Great show.

Thanks for giving Steve Shufton his well deserved "shout out." Much appreciated, my friend.

Benny
+Inventor of the world famous Floating Match+
+Author: Machinations (Vanishing Inc, 2020)+
EVERYTHING BEN HARRIS
Craig Petty
View Profile
V.I.P.
UK
2414 Posts

Profile of Craig Petty
Steve is the man!

Thanks again Ben.

Craig
mayniac
View Profile
Special user
617 Posts

Profile of mayniac
Note on Sub Zero:

If you want the "gimmicks" for Sub Zero, you can go to this link on Steve Spangler's site. You get a whole bunch of them for $10.

Also see this link for cube shaped ones.

And no this not considered exposure IMO. The method is extremely blatantly shown in the demo and these products have been on the market long before this release. I know because I actually bought a jar of these about a year ago just for fun. Don't buy Sub Zero.
MagicLuca
View Profile
New user
1 Post

Profile of MagicLuca
Hi your review was very very good as it always is. I was wondering if you could review the gecko???
thanks
luca