The Magic Caf
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Shuffled not Stirred :: Best effects with a memorized deck (41 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4
Divrom
View Profile
New user
14 Posts

Profile of Divrom
Just seen Tamariz perform his 'All of a kind.' When I read it, it didn't grab me for some reason. However, now I've seen a performance - WOW!

If you don't know it, check it out. I'll definitely be using this!
JuanPoop
View Profile
Loyal user
Luckily for you, I only have
219 Posts

Profile of JuanPoop
Quote:
On May 5, 2024, Divrom wrote:
Just seen Tamariz perform his 'All of a kind.' When I read it, it didn't grab me for some reason. However, now I've seen a performance - WOW!

If you don't know it, check it out. I'll definitely be using this!

On the basis of the above, I have just spent the evening working through “All of a Kind”, just to see what it was like. I have yet to perform it to anyone, but just practicing it over and over for a hour or so, makes me think that it is a really neat effect. It may even have potential to be a “keeper”.

I made some summary notes when I viewed Juan’s “Mnemonica Miracles” videos several months ago. This trick had “must learn” next to it - but I must have got distracted. I am very glad to have been reminded of it.

Tamariz performs this in his own inimitable style and whilst I won’t be able (or necessarily want) to replicate that, it gives some great pointers for how to emphasise elements of the method, which is important to keep it flowing. I will definitely be letting this loose on unsuspecting spectators very soon.

Thanks Divrom!
aka Lucky John
Sydney, Australia