The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The Wizard Magic Review :: Wizardfx.tv :: TOPIC IS LOCKED (4 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2~3~4~5
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1988 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
Hi Dave

Thanks for your update

My comments was referring to the Orignal post

http://www.themagiccafe.com/forums/viewt......m=289&18

I do enjoy your weekly show the iTunes was very usefull
for watching off line

However if that's what has been decided all is cool !
michaelmystic2003
View Profile
Inner circle
3068 Posts

Profile of michaelmystic2003
Hey Dave!

Coming from the perspective of someone who LOVED having it on iTunes, it doesn't matter to me whether or not it was uploaded on time. After all, it IS on Youtube... the people complaining can just watch it there first. I just liked having an archive on my iPod for long car rides and such.
Learn more about my upcoming book of close up magic and theory SYNTHESIS & SECRETS: A Magic Book in Four Acts: https://www.michaelkrasworks.com/synthesis-secrets
lin
View Profile
Special user
California
880 Posts

Profile of lin
Quote:
On 2013-02-04 18:46, Michaelmystic2003 wrote:
Hey Dave!

Coming from the perspective of someone who LOVED having it on iTunes, it doesn't matter to me whether or not it was uploaded on time. After all, it IS on Youtube... the people complaining can just watch it there first. I just liked having an archive on my iPod for long car rides and such.

Yup, me too. Having a playlist of episodes to catch up with on an iPod was very good-- especially when traveling and internet connectivity isn't a given.
JackMagic
View Profile
Inner circle
1988 Posts

Profile of JackMagic
You could just call the iTunes version

Wizard Product Reviews Archives

That would please everyone !
NateReeves
View Profile
New user
97 Posts

Profile of NateReeves
I hate to sound greedy, but is there any way to still see the free stuff was on wizardfx.tv like the rough dvd and the lecture?
Dave Scribner
View Profile
Assistant Manager
Lake Hopatcong, NJ
4860 Posts

Profile of Dave Scribner
Staff note: the Wizardfx.tv site has not been available for quite some time. Dp has explained why earlier in the topic. The thread is being left here for historical purposes only.
Where the magic begins