The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The International Brotherhood of Magicians! :: Ring 334, Myrtle Beach, hosted the Columbini's ... (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
SeasideShowman
View Profile
Elite user
Myrtle Beach, SC
443 Posts

Profile of SeasideShowman
Everyone,

A good time had by all last night as Ring 334, The Grand Strand Magician's Society, hosted the Columbini's, Aldo and Rachel. They did a wonderful lecture full of fun bits, witty jokes and great magic. We had a terrific turnout including some guests from the Wilmington, NC Ring. I truly believe the Columbini's enjoyed performing for us as much as we enjoyed hosting them. Great people and a great lecture !!

Highly recommended.

Mike Heidtman
President, Ring 334
Myrtle Beach, SC

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"I didn't care if they were laughing at me or laughing with me ... as long as they were laughing" - Unknown
www.MagicAtTheBeach.org
"I'm with it"
Paul Budd
View Profile
Elite user
It's a shame he's only made
438 Posts

Profile of Paul Budd
Not to be weird.....but how was/is Rachel's health? I understand she was having some heart issues......(I'm kinda partial to that stuff as my daughter had a congenital heart defect).
His face isn't really this long in-person!
Elite user
Myrtle Beach, SC
443 Posts

Profile of SeasideShowman
Quote:
On 2010-10-27 10:34, Paul Budd wrote:
Not to be weird.....but how was/is Rachel's health? I understand she was having some heart issues......(I'm kinda partial to that stuff as my daughter had a congenital heart defect).

Paul,

No harm, no foul, asking after Rachel ... she is doing incredibly well all things considered and tells us that she is having her surgery in just a couple weeks.

I'm sure that the entire magic community will continue to hold Rachel and Aldo in our thoughts and prayers as they go through this together.

Yours in Magic,

Cap'n Mike
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~`
"I didn't care if they were laughing at me or laughing with me ... as long as they were laughing" - Unknown
www.MagicAtTheBeach.org
"I'm with it"
Merlina
View Profile
Veteran user
Maria Ibanez
367 Posts

Profile of Merlina
Greetings, Rachel and Aldo are out doing 9 lectures but will be back in Tampa on the 8th and will have to fly to New York on the 17th. She will be undergoing surgery on the 22nd of November.

She is doing very well, all things considered and her spirits are good so that is a plus in this situation.

Please keep her in your prayers.

Keep a dream in the making

Maria Ibanez