The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Ballooning 101 :: DVd's in the style of Don Caldwell (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
mikeypresto
View Profile
Regular user
113 Posts

Profile of mikeypresto
My wife is a big fan of Don's Dvd's. She has them all. I'm thinging of surprising her with a few new ones for her birthday. Anything similar to his style to impress out there these days. I havent bought any in years, so I'm kinda out of the loop. My wife will be thrilled.

Thanks,
Mikey

PS. Don, she's patiently awaiting your next one....
Magically,

Mikey
preston eakins
View Profile
Regular user
battle creek, michigan
184 Posts

Profile of preston eakins
Everyone has thier own style
in one of don's he calls ken stillmen the man as ken will teach you concepts, in other words he teaches you something and from that your imagination should flow
I am also very please with how good the stuff on mac's top picks vol 1 and 2 look I am waiting on his third dvd should be out soon

hope that helps
shak
View Profile
Regular user
132 Posts

Profile of shak
What site sells Mac's DVDs
Ryan Price
View Profile
Special user
winnipeg, MB, Canada
641 Posts

Profile of Ryan Price
Mac sells them directly at http://www.macpump.org or tmyers also has them.
preston eakins
View Profile
Regular user
battle creek, michigan
184 Posts

Profile of preston eakins
Thanks for posting that Ryan. yes if you are going to order any dvd and it has been said on this forum numerous times. if you can buy from the artist. I know Mac owns his dvd's he paid for the production so any thing he sells he gets if you buy from a site like t myers he has to share the wealth if you will and personally I want Mac to make money so he makes more dvd's. so if you really like an artists work and you want to see more of them you have to buy so they feel that it is worth the money to make dvd's. I heard not all of the artist owns thier dvd's and just get a small cut from each sold dvd's. those are the ones I worry abut not making enough to make further dvd's worth the time.
MT
View Profile
Veteran user
395 Posts

Profile of MT
Is there a site that list balloon artists DVDs so that we can buy it directly from them? I am new to ballooning
coma185
View Profile
Regular user
128 Posts

Profile of coma185
MT, try google searching for that performer's name and if they sell directly from their site, you are good to go. But as far as a site that lists each artist's personal site, I haven't seen one.
Carl Skenes
View Profile
New user
96 Posts

Profile of Carl Skenes
You could try my DVD, "Animated art of Balloons", Vol. 1.