The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: Lights...camera...action! :: Trying out for a Music Video (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
keven
View Profile
Regular user
Apple Valley Ca
106 Posts

Profile of keven
Any help you can give me would be a big help.

I am trying out for a Toby Keth Video at a bar on Tuesday. Any Ideas on what to do on film?

I am going to do a candle to silk. Is there a good way to go about this?
Penn & Teller "God Bless Them"
RileyG
View Profile
Special user
Las Vegas
840 Posts

Profile of RileyG
Here is the breakdown as to what they are looking for in the magician role...

VISUAL PERFORMANCE ARTIST - MALE OR FEMALE / 18 TO 50 / Caucasian
Play ROAD HOUSE local

This gag is a normal or interesting person who is doing a trick or gag at the Roadhouse to impress the patrons. Nothing over the top but a gag. That is visual and could be done at the bar. We are open to ideas.

Fire eaters, comedy or magic acts, circus or street performer types...

Rate: $180.00 & 10% per day

ENSEMBLE CAST MEMBERS - MALE OR FEMALE / ALL AGES / ANY ETHNICITIES

All ages. Cowboys, rednecks and blue collar truckers; a young couple who cannot stop pawing each other; brokenhearted fools, suckers and losers; war veterans sharing their battle scars (40-70+); chain smokers and boozers, yuppies, bikers, thirsty hitchhikers, girls-next-door dressed up like movie stars, a big bouncer, hustlers & fighters, waitresses, barflies, wise guys, transvestites and prostitutes, stunt bikers, computer geek in his 20s, big, overweight, older types, low-life, slick types, a 30-40-year-old football player, bullies, little short guys, Seinfeld parents, Miami Beach types...and more.

RATE: $100 + 20% per day

Story Line: think the most outrageous local bar you have ever seen—Coyote Ugly bar meets a real rough and tough homey roadhouse saloon. The talent is very important and helps us to tell the story of the song "I Love This Bar".

We are looking for real people, uncommon types encouraged. We are looking for genuine, unusual faces and characters. Physical comedy and improv skills a plus. Any unusual talents will not be overlooked.
Signed,
Riley G Matthews Jr
SAG-AFTRA actor
Www.RileyG.com
Gambit242
View Profile
New user
Monroe, La
68 Posts

Profile of Gambit242
I know it's late but I would have done some sort of self-working gimmick!

Scotch & Soda
Rising Cards
Quarter Bite...

Hope you got the gig,
Gambit242