The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: From Soup to Nuts :: Www.mikedanatasmagicstudio.co.uk (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
Andi Peters
View Profile
Inner circle
1330 Posts

Profile of Andi Peters
I've been so impressed with the service from Mike Danata's Magic Studio I decided to give it the following scores:

Overall Service 10/10
Range of goods 9/10
Speed of delivery 10/10
Packaging 10/10
Prices 9/10
Post purchase service 10/10
Website 9/10

Those are pretty high scores guys. Maybe you should check out what's on offer at http://www.mikedanatasmagicstudio.co.uk
danatasmagic
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of danatasmagic
Hey Andi, thankyou so much, what have I done to deserve this all of a sudden? (!).
It's not my Birthday untill the 25th!!

Thank you very much, it's very kind of you.

All good wishes

Mike
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
I'm very interested in RSRD. Sounds fantastic, but is it angle-proof? I'm only a hobbyist with some basic sleights only. So is this easy to learn?

How do I work out the shipping in your website, Mike? You can send me a PM if you want. Oh, I live in Asia by the way.
Magic comes through perception. -HS
danatasmagic
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of danatasmagic
Quote:
On 2010-09-19 11:31, Failed Magician wrote:
I'm very interested in RSRD. Sounds fantastic, but is it angle-proof? I'm only a hobbyist with some basic sleights only. So is this easy to learn?

How do I work out the shipping in your website, Mike? You can send me a PM if you want. Oh, I live in Asia by the way.

Hi! Do you mean the RDR Deck, as I'm not sure what item you are referring to.

Ref Postage, if you enter item in basket & go to check out on the site, then it will calculate the postage for you (you don't need to send the order through at that stage however) Also if you go to my website, on the NEWS PAGE it does a percentage breakdown of the postal charges. There will be a £5.00 extra charge on top for " International Signed For".

Also it's best if you email me from my website (bottom of EVERY page!) as I only just picked your post up by accident on here!)

All the best!

Mike
Failed Magician
View Profile
Inner circle
Still working on the DL even after made
2100 Posts

Profile of Failed Magician
Yup, I meant RDR Deck.

I was playing around with the shopping cart and the checkout process went straight to Paypal with £2 shipping cost (it assumes I live in the U.K.) I couldn't choose drop menu to put my country of residence.

I will send you e-mail from your website to give you less confusion and headache hehe.. Smile

Thanks a lot!
Magic comes through perception. -HS
danatasmagic
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of danatasmagic
The shipping is correct & it's WORLDWIDE!! we subsidise the shipping, but because you are outside of the U.K. I charge an extra £5.00 for INTERNATIONAL SIGNED FOR, I will send you a paypal request for payment, after you have ordered whatever you require.

We actually for 8 years gave FREE worldwide postage but it had to come to an end, because of the credit crunch etc. It was O.K. if people ordered more than one item, (I don't mind making virtually nothing on one item as long as I make something on another item!!!) But often people would order ONE HEAVY ITEM, & I actually lost, & would make nothing at all!!

So a little of the postage is now paid for by the customer, plus the SIGNED FOR charge, BUT I always include a FREE GIFT with every order to compensate the postage that is paid, so you get your order PLUS a surprise on TOP!!

The RDR Deck is as easy as an invisible deck but with no maths involved at all plus you get the double climax!! (& it's easier than an ID Deck!!!) You don't need any skill other than the presentation & Patter!

Details below:
Magician removes a pack of cards from the box, & places them face down on the table, a spectator is asked to name any card out of 52 (FREE CHOICE, ABSOLUTELY NO FORCE AT ALL)they can change their mind as often as they wish. You pick up the deck, explaining that the cards are secretly "Marked" on the backs, so because of that, you can locate any card. Magician spreads the cards, & explains that "Your card is under that one" as you point to one card, you then cut the deck at that point, bringing the cut to card to the top of the face down deck, you then lift the top face down card from the the deck, & one card below it is seen to be FACE UP, it is the FREELY selected card, all the other cards are seen to be FACE DOWN!! The magician states "I'm so pleased you selected that particular card, because if you hadn't,I'm not sure what I would have done...................... The cards are turned over, & all the faces are seen to be BLANK!!! The only card in the deck is the spectator's FREELY chosen card!!

Only one deck of cards is used, these are on the table BEFORE the selection, there are 52 cards to the pack (no more & no less) resets with a couple of cuts. No sticky cards are used. Total FREE CHOICE of card. EASY TO DO!!

Mike Danata's Magic Studio, already owns the rights to a few similar effects to this one (Wayne Dobson's "Devastation" for instance) but I have to say that I think this one is cleaner........

Comes complete with the special Bicycle Pack that does most of the work for you (just add the presentation, & your personality!) A DVD with many additional ideas,(this deck will do SO MUCH MORE!!).

DVD content includes:

Basic Handling.
Alternative Thoughts.
Two Deck Invisible (by Mike Danata) using TWO spectators & two apparently Invisible Decks!

R.D.R. Deck for Trade Shows (with thanks to Gary Jones, for this splendid idea)

I think someone did do a review of it on the Café, but things I produce often get missed by the community at large, because I don't have the finance for Mass Marketing like a lot of the bigger outfits. The Murphy's Community Website gives me a chance to play "Catch Up" but it's very time consuming, & I can't stay up till 3am EVERY night!!

All the best!

Mike
danatasmagic
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of danatasmagic
Regarding the R.D.R. I shot this bit of Info yesterday, there are lots of ideas/routines & gags etc on the DVD that comes with the deck:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mBLguayZSJI

All the best!

Mike Danata
dooblehorn
View Profile
Inner circle
Pittsburg, CA
2507 Posts

Profile of dooblehorn
I just got this deck, it's a nice alternative to the Invisible deck.
Mike's a great guy, his customer service is above and beyond,
In my opinion.
danatasmagic
View Profile
New user
69 Posts

Profile of danatasmagic
Thankyou very much I appreciate your kind comments, I do TRY!!!

All good wishes

Mike Danata
jm4345
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of jm4345
I concur Andi,have used Mike a few times [not recently - sorry Mike - cutting down on my magic purchases]and found his service to be exemplary.
jm4345
View Profile
New user
54 Posts

Profile of jm4345
I concur Andi,have used Mike a few times [not recently - sorry Mike - cutting down on my magic purchases]and found his service to be exemplary.