The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: You are getting sleepy...very sleepy... :: Friday the 13th.... Its cursed don't do it! (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
And finally the curse of Friday the 13th comes full circle. You've all read about the trials of the H-MV shows in during the festival. Well on the last night they even stole my phone out of the dressing room!

And the film well it never came out as I hoped. It was a 7k camera with four sound channels. One of the channels didn't work and it sounds like there is five people in the audience! There were about 300 on that last night. We didn't get what I thougt was the best stuff of the night. But there ia the most convincing sheep Ive ever seen on the clip. Angles are crap too. The guy that did it has b30 years experience making corporate vids and has also done work for tv and top bands. So what the f*** happened I'll never know.

I also set this up wrong in the editor as you will see it doesn't fill te wide screen so I will have to redo it when I can be bothered..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0Q_4knWAPak
mindguru
View Profile
Veteran user
320 Posts

Profile of mindguru
I think the video quality looks fine and I found it to be very funny. The sheep skit made be cringe, but to be honest I still found it funny. It looks like you and everyone was having a lot of fun.

I hope there's some more clips to come. Good job.
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Cringe and funny go well together though.

Thanks..
Shane Masters
View Profile
Regular user
Columbus, OH
157 Posts

Profile of Shane Masters
Punisher....you used my sheep hump routine!! The only difference is well, I use real sheep....and I am the one behind the sheep. Other than that....completely the same.-Shane
The Cerebral Assassin
mindpunisher
View Profile
Inner circle
6132 Posts

Profile of mindpunisher
Its more of a fetish than a routine!