The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The clothes we wear :: Manicures anyone? (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
 Go to page [Previous]  1~2
idomagic
View Profile
Loyal user
Denver, CO
255 Posts

Profile of idomagic
Take care of your hands, how they look and how they work. I love home repair but I never use a hammer and nails. I love working in the yard, but I always wear gloves. I don't use my hands for anything dangerous, they are how I make my living. I bite my nails too, a terrible habit, so I am always trimming here and filing there.
Chad Wonder (Chad Wonder Magic, Inc)
Past President SAM 37/IBM 131 (Mile High Magicians)
www.idomagic.com
www.iDOMAGIC.dev
MrMajestic
View Profile
New user
57 Posts

Profile of MrMajestic
Yup, going to get my nails manicured tomorrow. Totally a great thing to have done when doing magic. I always get the clear polish. It adds a nice sheen that I think adds a little "something". I think every guy who gets his nails done gets a little ribbing every now and then--I know I do. Just laugh it off and move on Smile
The young do not know enough to be prudent, and therefore they attempt the impossible - and achieve it, generation after generation.
- Pearl S. Buck
Donal Chayce
View Profile
Inner circle
1770 Posts

Profile of Donal Chayce
Quote:
On 2011-05-06 01:53, MrMajestic wrote:
Yup, going to get my nails manicured tomorrow. Totally a great thing to have done when doing magic. I always get the clear polish. It adds a nice sheen that I think adds a little "something". I think every guy who gets his nails done gets a little ribbing every now and then--I know I do. Just laugh it off and move on Smile

You might try foregoing the polish and request a "high buff" instead. You'll still get that little extra sheen you like, but it will be natural looking (and healthier for your nails).