The Magic Café
Username:
Password:
[ Lost Password ]
  [ Forgot Username ]
The Magic Cafe Forum Index :: The marquee says... :: Dicken Parlour Theatere in Dewey Beach Deleware (0 Likes) Printer Friendly Version

Good to here.
isaacfawlkes
View Profile
Loyal user
FL
256 Posts

Profile of isaacfawlkes
We just got back from Rich Block's Dickens Parlour Theater in Dewey Beach Deleware right outside of Ocean City Md. I read about it in this months MAGIC mag. Tonight we saw Bob Sheets in all his glory. Almost a totally full house of mostly lay people. All I can say is Fantastic, but I did not expect anything less from Bob. He will be there Monday night also. Next week Peter Samuelson is appearing.

If you are anywhere in the area run to this place. At only $12 per person it is a huge bargain.

Thanks to Rich and his wife for openning such a venture. Everyone should support it.
RNK
View Profile
Inner circle
7605 Posts

Profile of RNK
I also just got back and had the opportunity to see Bob Sheets perform on Tuesday- July 27th at the Dickens Theater. The night I went there was only 8 of us in the audience. (The theater just opened 3 weeks prior and is still getting off the ground)Bob changed his set from parlour to close-up for us. WOW- that's all I have to say is- WOW! He was amazing. Not only did he have everyone rolling with laughter, but his magic was great! As isaacfawlkes stated- this is a HUGE bargain! And Yes- please try to support Rich and Sue in there endeaver- trying to help keep magic alive and in person. Also, hats off to Cheryl- the theater manager- very nice person and very helpful!

RNK
Check out Bafflingbob.com